O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:comeon:

o.jpg

o.jpg

Both these spots in Oakland California, never mind Atlanta and NC and etc. Accept your L in peace breh :ufdup:
:bryan:

But those aren't real oxtails because they're not made in NYC :troll:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
On the east coast...folks gonna have more familiarity with Chinese & Jamaican carryouts and fukkin McDonald's than places like Sylvia's...even a large chunk (if not majority) of the Soul Food/Barbecue spots you come across on the East Coast are gonna be manned and operated by chinks :mjlol:

I agree we on the EC have the WOAT soul food restaurant. We BARELY even have golden crust. a popeyes only RECENTLY came to my town.

If you want authentic soul food in the EC you have to go to a church or your family members must have southern background.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree we on the EC have the WOAT soul food restaurant. We BARELY even have golden crust. a popeyes only RECENTLY came to my town.

If you want authentic soul food in the EC you have to go to a church or your family members must have southern background.

Popeyes and Bojangles is the closest thing most of these nikkas up here will ever get to soul food :skip:

Cooked mostly by Mexican/Central American immigrants :skip:

Rymas

Superstar
Daps
I mean let's be real here

I'm Indian right and I like my Indian food a lot but your ass is crazy if I'd skip out on classic southern food

I mean there is nothing less healthy than classic southern cooking, y'all posting pics of shyt I'd eat if I were on a diet, you can't compete with deep fried sugar coated bliss like the south ok, you never had true southern food if you think some grilled spiced meat and stewed oxtail are the best eating out there