Veteran
Daps

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Jollof rice >>>>>>>>>>> whole of AA food

jollof rice is ok if I'm in the mood for rice but yall really bank on a side dish carrying a meal.
I'll take mashed potatoes, loaded baked potatos, mac and cheese, and sweet potatoes

The problem with west african food is that they don't have enough dishes with meat, they throw too much spice in a lot of their dishes to try to make it have flavor. :scust:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Go to nyc or trinidad. Ox tail is banging, miami dont have good ox tail. U dont go to miami for ox tail. Just like u dont go to north carolina for sushi.
nikka if I got to go that far for some fukking Oxtails then it was never worth it to begin with :heh:

Comparing Miami... With a HUGE carribean population (outside of possibly the actual Carribeans islands) to Carolina for Sushi...:heh:

I'm not going out of my way for that shyt. There are Jamaican restaurants here in ATL and Miami. Now its a rule not to go outside of the island or NY for oxtails or its not "authentic" despite being made by a Jamaican...

And I'm sure Carolina actually got decent sushi spots made by authentic Japanese people as well so now you're generalizing. Ive had Oxtails... They are not that special. Accept it