Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many aa's do you actually know
I live in the same country as Asian-americans but I don't know or care to know the frequency of their travels:russ:
I know a lot,

im black, and I only hang with black people, and I live in America, therefore im around a lot of black Americans

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been reading through the thread.....

@IllmaticDelta entered the spot like

cqmfijqoper2tu60r04m.gif

And just started bodying muthafukkaz:whoo:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shook to leave :heh:

My nikkas and I been to Japan, Phillipines, Dubai, DR/PR, Colombia, Canada, UK, Spain, etc...

FOH with thats scared to leave bullshyt:heh:
lmao you boasting about 9 countries? lmao

the majority of American's don't own passports, sounds like scared to leave to me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

I judge soul food spots off the strength of their oxtails. You people have no idea on what the fukk your talking about
I eat at soul food spots and I've NEVER had AA oxtails thats fukking with the Caribbeans. That's one dish AA can't compete with.

That's like when Caribbeans make mac and cheese, not great!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lmao you boasting about 9 countries? lmao

the majority of American's don't own passports, sounds like scared to leave to me
Im not boasting about shyt I just named a few..:heh:

You took it how you wanted nikka, those were examples off the top of my head probably because it was the cultures/places I actually cared to remember so far

I was military 8 years and from Miami, I know enough about different cultures :heh:

Majority of Americans don't own passports but nikkas from your country do:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not boasting about shyt I just named a few..:heh:

You took it how you wanted nikka, those were examples off the top of my head probably because it was the cultures/places I actually cared to remember so far

I was military 8 years and from Miami, I know enough about different cultures :heh:

Majority of Americans don't own passports but nikkas from your country do:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:
lol so you not even going to these countries on your own accord for vacation you're going because you're being sent :mjlol:

and yeah... the majority of people from my country do own passports :russ: