Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Post went right over your head :mjlol:

No it didn't. Now you on some Kumbaya everyone's food is everyone food campaign now.:dead:

That's because you guys purposely go there to try and sell the shyt... Literally opening restaurants just to cook same as asians, Hispanics, etc.

We don't want to, have to, and we don't need to:heh:

The delusion :wow:

I'm done man. Tbh I like soul food and I hope you guys get try some of the food I posted.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
an-african-american-obese-man-watching-television-with-plate-of-donut.jpg
giphy.gif

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Stupid nikkas dont leave the hood talking stupid shyt. Go have some ox tail and tell me it aint shytting on every american dish...

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I wasnt clear but I said Curry is Indian. Whether Chicken or Goat. I said ours differs in that we use allspice and maybe the spice proportions differ plus we serve it with different sides.

I look at Italian mac n cheese vs Afram man n cheese with the same differences

Whats the difference between AfrAm mac and cheese and regular baked mac and cheese?

There are many types of mac n cheeses

50 Mac & Cheese Recipes : Recipes and Cooking : Food Network

....all I can say is the "afram" version tastes different from the "white" versions:francis:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Bro dont even try this shyt. Like I said I have a diverse ass family including half Jamaican brothers and cousins. That is why I have such a strong opinion. I love my Jamaican step mothers cooking but it does not compare to my uncles soul food cooking.:wow:

Breh I tasted Jamaican food MANY times since I was a kid. And like I said outside of beef patties and Oxtails the Jamaican cuisine is NOT a heavyweight like Soul food or Haitian food. And some of the examples you posted for Jamaican food looks like it belongs in a nursery home.

But again outside of beef patties Jamaican food is NOT as renowed world wide. You have white boys on certain forums debating soul food over Italian food. Italian food which is among the most overrated cuisine.:heh:

And where I live you have Central Americans FLOODing popeyes which is not even the best of soul food :heh:

9/10 you will mostly see soul food in food debates and not Jamaican food. And again no offense but the only people overrating Jamaican food are Jamaicans in real life. Jamaican food is good but it isnt a heavy weight like Soul Food, Italian Food, Thai food, Mexican food or Japanese food.

KFC and Popeyes are global chains and they are nothing more than to authentic Soul Food/Southern American USA cuisine what Taco Bell is to authentic, Tex-Mexican food.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Stupid nikkas dont leave the hood talking stupid shyt. Go have some ox tail and tell me it aint shytting on every american dish...
Im from Miami bro and ive tried a lot of shyt in passing. Some of it was good but was ultimately unforgettable aside from a few specific dishes that I liked from EVERY culture.

Ive had African food... In passing. My mom and dad were in business with a couple as a kid and I hated their food. Sorry just from what I remembered.

And I will tell you this, OX tails is not shytting on every American dish.. You serious :heh:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No it didn't. Now you on some Kumbaya everyone's food is everyone food campaign now.:dead:

The delusion :wow:

I'm done man. Tbh I like soul food and I hope you guys get try some of the food I posted.

It did if you think that I ever said that the dish was exclusive to AA. You're make up your own arguments so you can counter your own points. :mjlol:

You lost dog. Shut up and lose graciously. :mjlol:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Breakfast foods

My dad makes a mean salmon cake
salmon-patties-horiz-b-640.jpg

Grandmother and mom made these from scratch
tumblr_m40yyjCbSB1r439tio1_500.jpg

Fried or smothered potatoes/hash browns
bd3a2d651731049f0746a50146065283.jpg

This is a place I've actually visited in Central Texas before, black owned.
o.jpg

A fried thigh with gourmet red velvet waffle :mjcry:

YO! You are making me hungry as hell. :banderas:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Im from Miami bro and ive tried a lot of shyt in passing. Some of it was good but was ultimately unforgettable aside from a few specific dishes that I liked from EVERY culture.

Ive had African food... In passing. My mom and dad were in business with a couple as a kid and I hated their food. Sorry just from what I remembered.

And I will tell you this, OX tails is not shytting on every American dish.. You serious :heh:
Go to nyc or trinidad. Ox tail is banging, miami dont have good ox tail. U dont go to miami for ox tail. Just like u dont go to north carolina for sushi.