Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
the reason you can only get African American food in usa is because its shyt food

everywhere you have Jamaican food spots, outside of America there are no American food spots.

not this guy again...who happens to be so ashamed of his roots/ethnicity, he won't reveal his ethnicity:mjlol:

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Never knew Usain Bolt, Cristiano Ronaldo & Anthony Joshua grew up in America. :ehh:

checks Usain Bolts diet
checks Usain Bolts gold medals
checks Usain Bolts superior physique (NO HOMO :whoa::dame:)

/thread :snooze:

Yall don't really want to go there:mjlol: aframs are the best athletes and have been doing it for decades in many sports. Like Aframs wasn't giving out that work @ the Olympics this summer

giphy.gif

Track

Medal standings · Track & field

USA- 32 Medals (13 Gold, 10 Silver & 9 Bronze)
Kenya- 13 Medals (6 Gold, 6 Silver & 1 Bronze)
Jamaica- 11 Medals (6 Gold, 3 Silver & 2 Bronze)
Ethiopia- 8 Medals ((1 Gold, 2 Silver & 5 Bronze)
Great Britain- 7 Medals (2 Gold, 1 Silver & 4 Bronze)
China- 6 Medals (2 Gold, 2 Silver & 2 Bronze)
Canada- 6 Medals (1 Gold, 1 Silver & 4 Bronze)
France- 6 Medals (3 Silver & 3 Bronze)

So Basketball is pretty much the only intl sport the USA dominates...

So USA team is only dominating in gymnastics and swimming

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: this troll thread went 24 pages...Soul food is great but AA cullinary tradition comes from doing the best with what you have been given.. slaves didnt have access to the spices and seasonings they were accustomed to and had to deal with new ingredients like pork,wheat,cheese and sugar..... though you can still taste the African inspiration and creativity

W indies food is alot closer to African because the ingredients were more accesible

As far as taste its subjective ..people like what they grow up eating

:ufdup: Health wise though melanated people avoid those foreign ingredients as much as possible..shyts not good for you long term

the food in the AfroNew World all came about the same way which is through a creolization process. Some dishes are close to 100% african rooted, some are new world versions of older african dishes with substitute sources and some are heavily influenced by the "others" (european/naive american/indian/asian).

Last edited:
Daps
A lot of AA foods are just variations / combinations of West African, European and Native American food.

Mac n Cheese - British
Fried Chicken - West African
Cornbread - Native American

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Here's the thing about the Coli, I know when I am correct because nikkas don't debate you on the Coli when you are correct. They don't offer a rebuttal, they just talk shyt and post smileys. Twice ive said i am correct. African American cuisine is based on the shyt they gave us as slaves to eat. Here it is a third time.

Keep thinking African cuisine is responsible for diabetes hbp and hypertension

I've heard of hush puppies. if puff puff were hush puppies we'd call them hush puppies. Obviously America is a fairly new country everything here has an origin somewhere else from pizza, burgers, barbecue etc. But don't tell me chitterlings mac and cheese and all the staples of soul food started in Africa when we know our culture was denied and they were throwing slaves scraps

I clearly do, what part of African Cuisine is Chitterlings a part of? Fried Chicken was started by the dutch. Macaroni and cheese is Italian. I mean clearly if you knew YOUR shyt you would've typed it.

NO ITS NOT! AA food is the nasty shyt they gave slaves they made work.

man,stfu...you dont know wtf you're talking about

Black people did eat those inner parts during slavery but that doesn't make it "slave food". People have been eating those inner parts way before the Atlantic Slave Trade existed....Tripe/Chitlins is global cuisine:whoo:

Tripe (from French: tripe, of uncertain origin) is a type of edible offal from the stomachs of various farm animals.[1][2][3]

some other shyt for you to read to step up your knowledge from

[URL='http://i.imgur.com/9Teldum.jpg']

What the Slaves Ate: Recollections of African American Foods and Foodways from the Slave Narratives

Carefully documenting African American slave foods, this book reveals that slaves actively developed their own foodways-their customs involving family and food. The authors connect African foods and food preparation to the development during slavery of Southern cuisines having African influences, including Cajun, Creole, and what later became known as soul food, drawing on the recollections of ex-slaves recorded by Works Progress Administration interviewers. Valuable for its fascinating look into the very core of slave life, this book makes a unique contribution to our knowledge of slave culture and of the complex power relations encoded in both owners' manipulation of food as a method of slave control and slaves' efforts to evade and undermine that control.

:sas1:

[/URL]

Daps
I've had AA / American Macaroni and it's nothing special. :yeshrug:

I prefer Macaroni Au Gratin ( Haitian Macaroni ).

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
A lot of AA foods are just variations / combinations of West African, European and Native American food.

Mac n Cheese - British
Fried Chicken - West African
Cornbread - Native American

this is exactly how it is throughout the afro new world and you even have some afro + euro, afro + indian hybrids in old africa