Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
the reason you can only get African American food in usa is because its shyt food

everywhere you have Jamaican food spots, outside of America there are no American food spots.

we international, the little island of less than 2.7 million people and 10,991 km² that could! :yes::lolbron::mjcry::hubie:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Claiming oxtails and plantains.
:umad:
YOU claimed Mac and cheese and ribs. Show me where I claimed oxtails and plantains (although we have the most famous oxtail dish in the West). Plantains is eaten by a bunch of different countries in the Caribbean, Latin America, African, etc.

Southern style barbecue sauce usually crafted by Black chefs is no different than jerk.
Trying to claim jerk seasoning as your own. I'll take that as a compliment. :mjgrin:
Lucky for us though, we have tons of other dishes unlike Jamaicans.

:rudy:
img_2334.jpg

20130624_257079_spinachpattie.jpg

IMG_20140808_120118_edit-e1408550036984.jpg

Jerk-Chicken.jpg

Jamaican-Red-Pea-Soup.png

fryfish.jpg

TSY-3.jpg

jamaican-breakfast-cook-book-recipe-for-rundown.jpg

Jamaican-Festival-.jpg

Jamaican-bun-cheese-sandwich-750x368.jpg

Solomon-Grundy.jpg

6a017c3167883f970b01bb084eef29970d-pi

Stamp_and_go_and_callaloo_fritters.jpg

81c1e9b688d682fc82c62379ba1a820f.jpg

miss-lilys-nyc-soho.jpg

a9bc751f4f33e6448453e6907ed6f873.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
are bananas/plantains a staple of west indian food? because thats whats keeping me at bay with those dishes

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Yet Jamaicans have more disease problems, similar obesity and blood pressure issues, and a lower life expectancy...nikkas kill me with this healthy food narrative they got from White people.

jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Why do you do this??

Obviously having access to better health institutions helps. You know, the ones built by those "CACs" you guys are always talking bytching about. :sas1:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
the reason you can only get African American food in usa is because its shyt food

everywhere you have Jamaican food spots, outside of America there are no American food spots.
nikka KFC everywhere, BBQ spots are probably everywhere too, what the fukk are you talking about:dead::dead::dead:

Edit: This thread is exactly why AA's need to stop being so selfless with our shyt and start making fun of anybody that dikk rides our culture, idgaf if they with the "diaspora" or not. That whole all blacks unite shyt is and has always been one-sided anyway.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
LOL man been a troll on Coli for the longest, y'all still give the man attention and think he serious?:heh:You don't feed an attention seeker more attention. He lowkey smart cuz he know y'all gon catch feelings.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I am a multigenerational American classified as Black with native roots (2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents, 16 great-great-grandparents etc - and I can name them all unlike most), so I am partial to the food that my immediate ancestors are used to are native to the Americas including potatoes, squash, corn, tomatoes, avocados and spices (Americas kept Europe from starving). Hands down Louisiana and Low Country SC, especially the seafood, are the Bible for Black American cuisine which is a melting pot of West African and Native foods. Been waiting for Mia X recipe book for a minute. Shouldn't be a competition I enjoy all cuisines and appreciate the African influence on American food. Some of that Black American, Southern, country backwater slave shyt like
liver pudding and onions (who the fukk eats grey pork meat) and chitterlings should be banned. :scust:

African food is meh to me. Think Ethiopian food is good, not a bread eater but injera is like the best tasting thing to me. West African food don't appeal to me but the best fish stew I ever tasted outside of my mom's dad's mom was made by this Cameroonian woman with the biggest ass I'd ever seen on human being. Brown people in Thailand will give Black Americans or Africans competition as that is the best food ever.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka KFC everywhere, BBQ spots are probably everywhere too, what the fukk are you talking about:dead::dead::dead:

Edit: This thread is exactly why AA's need to stop being so selfless with our shyt and start making fun of anybody that dikk rides our culture, idgaf if they with the "diaspora" or not. That whole all blacks unite shyt is and has always been one-sided anyway.
KFC :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: