Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
First of all lets keep it 100, 'African American' food is not black food. African and Carribbean food is black food, African american food is light skinned nikka food, it is bedwench food, house nikka food imma just keep it real. While we are on this subject id just like to point out most of you black folks from the states still out here repping the USA, calling america the greatest country in the world, repping the flag and land of your slave masters, consider yourself American when really what even is an american, in all honesty the shyt dont exist. A bunch of white people all over Europe came to that land killed the people that lived there and created a flag and a name, imported a load of slaves from Africa and forced you to build their new white nation and fast forward to now and they still oppress you, you are still disadvantaged, they still hold you back, they still look at you like your nothing, hopeless and can do nothing except with their help or if they allow you to. The only difference is these days you see yourself as one of them, as an American signing the anthem and repping the flag designed by your racist historical slave masters.

Your best way around this is to refer to yourself as 'African American', when most of you don't even know what part of Africa your from that makes up the first half, let alone stepped foot on the continent. Not taking shots at anyone, just if we keep it all the way real for a second.

:comeon::childplease::camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
AA coming so hard in this thread. I'm so proud. :wow:They trying to shyt on us but getting sonned at every turn. They think they know us but they don't know us like that. :pachaha:
Pretty much what I saw the thread was gonna go into

Lets try to find another way to shyt on AA's again despite no one really fukking with their shyt or worried about it but them in the first place

Thread was a troll/bait thread to get featured but I knew they were gonna try to come for us because of it

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I've eaten some cuisines from most of the diaspora and I liked most. :yeshrug:

Also less text and more pics. :whoo::NBfeedme:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
To me, Virgin Island food is the best.
Reason being,
you have American style, Haitians style, Trinidadians style , Dominican style, (Santo) Dominican style, Jamaican style, Indian style, puerto rican style available to you, since its sorta like a melting pot.
No bias from me of course :hubie:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
2503c1cd8d9f68c68cdefddb4d2d493b.jpg

:dahell:
69a8305ddbb99ee2e89f66d4e4875a7b.png