Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
real boring when compared to this

DSC04766.jpg

:francis:

you can find this same dish in a subset of soul food (sea islands/low country cooking)

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
OP is right...I've had jerk chicken before, TWICE in the islands and once in Atlanta and that shyt is CRAZY overrated, people talk like it's the greatest chicken in the world too. it just tastes like overly seasoned/spicy chicken...

I had an african dish in college once and it was just bland ass rice and some disgusting meat swimming in a black soup...i could barely look at it and it tasted exactly how it looked :scust:

all food around the world is made with essentially the same ingredients, it's just how you prepare the shyt.

black americans just know how to cook and prepare food better; deal w/it :win:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Breh you posted all that bullshyt to tell me about Tripe :mjlol:

I am part Mexican and grew up off menudo :bryan:

You broke no new ground and my point still stands Chitterlings, mac and cheese and other staples of AA are not native to Africa. I have no idea why this is so hard for you to fathom. Haggis is sheep intestines, they eat it Scotland, its not chitterlings. Therefore animal intestines isn't slave food, chiitterlings are.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

You broke no new ground and my point still stands Chitterlings, mac and cheese and other staples of AA are not native to Africa. I have no idea why this is so hard for you to fathom. Haggis is sheep intestines, they eat it Scotland, its not chitterlings. Therefore animal intestines isn't slave food, chiitterlings are.
nikka chitterlings aren't a staple of shyt... No one eats that shyt

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

At some point it's best to stop typing and letting your low level intelligence be on display.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

You broke no new ground and my point still stands Chitterlings,

I showed why it wasn't slave food, as you put it and that it's consumed throughout the world, afro diaspora included

mac and cheese and other staples of AA are not native to Africa.

noone said mac n cheese is or was African, just like beef patties and curry chicken aren't african.There are numerous dishes in the Afram cuisine that are directly rooted/takes on their African predecessors...you probably aren't even aware of them

I have no idea why this is so hard for you to fathom.

you should be asking yourself that question

Haggis is sheep intestines, they eat it Scotland, its not chitterlings. Therefore animal intestines isn't slave food, chiitterlings are.

no

CsAZvSQ.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
At some point it's best to stop typing and letting your low level intelligence be on display.

:mjlol: nikka ive read your post and threads and u have the nerve to talk about other people's intellect? Arent you the thirst bucket scaring bytches off the Coli cuz you dont know how to act around e-p*ssy?​

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'm glad you read my post because I never read your copy pasta flabbynsick nikka post. Smarten up.

Lol, copy and paste is ya hardest diss. just remember nikkas like me school nikkas like you on a daily basis on this board. And offline, well, I dont creep out hoes.