Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
"everywhere you have Jamaican food spots, outside of America there are no American food spots." Damn this sorry ass alias really jumped the shark :nahimgood: explicitly lying out his ass now, at least shyt used to be subtle.

:lolbron: @
Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

is a troll who should be ignored....tries to come at Aframs but at the same time is afraid to reveal his origin because he's ashamed of it and knows Aframs are going to go in:mjgrin: and have him:sadcam:

This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Fam hes right. Theres no other countries clamoring for "soul food" outside of the US. Btw you, @Poitier and @BlackPearl gotta tell Olive Garden and Romanos Macaroni Grill to stop appropriating Macaroni and cheese from African Americans.:bryan:

See the post below

all food around the world is made with essentially the same ingredients, it's just how you prepare the shyt.

black americans just know how to cook and prepare food better; deal w/it :win:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol, copy and paste is ya hardest diss. just remember nikkas like me school nikkas like you on a daily basis on this board. And offline, well, I dont creep out hoes.

Can't "creep" hoes when they don't let you get close old lame ass nikka

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fam hes right. Theres no other countries clamoring for "soul food" outside of the US. Btw you, @Poitier and @BlackPearl gotta tell Olive Garden and Romanos Macaroni Grill to stop appropriating Macaroni and cheese from African Americans.:bryan:
No, he's not right

What other countries are clamoring all the shyt named in this thread :heh:

Peanut and milk soup, regular ass wild rice and peas, regular bread, rice bread (more rice btw...), etc

Also, I tried to hit some non-AA spots yesterday and was unimpressed with a bare ass menu, shytty service, and literally the same basic shyt as everyone elses.

No one I know comes down south looking for that shyt except people in those cultures and cats trying to act "exotic".

And btw, no one gives a fukk about those restaurants or only go for their mac and cheese except people with families that can't cook soul food. They're not even soul food restaurants they just got a wide variety of shyt on their menu likemost restaurants down here. :heh:.

But I don't need to... My family knows how to cook real soul food:heh:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

lets act like southern american (usa) cuisine isn't known outside the USA:upsetfavre: