Let's keep it a buck. Melyssa Ford >>>>>>>>> Beyonce

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I stated that. Her t*ts are fake and she is no way better looking in the face than Beyonce.

These are recents of Bey:

beyonce-bob-hairstyle02.jpg

beyonce-shares-photos-video-from-recent-family-vacation-11.jpg

beyonce-vanessa-williams-rip-off-2.jpg

She's prettier than Ford. Don't know what ya'll seeing.

Bey is way way prettier than melyssa ford.

I like the comparison tho. As it strikes up a lot of interesting points about attraction physically. Combined with attitude and compromise. With beyounce, I can say she may pick the weirdo ugly type and date down but she always did. Maybe for better career whatever but she always dated down. With ford I feel she always dated out her league as she is Canadian and she always dated someone with complete disconnect to where she is from.
She needs to actually date drake to be honest. If she was smart.

Art Barr

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
But Creole's are just AA's fam so what are you trying to say :mjpls:?

5186r-YSiFL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not every Creole is pure black. Alot trace their lineage from the French. Just like in Montreal. Learn your history breh

Never heard of the Louisiana Purshase occupied by the French?

Louisianapurchase.GIF

Going into a discussion of colorism just because you love Beyonce so much. How low can you go? :mjlol:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
5186r-YSiFL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not every Creole is pure black. Alot trace their lineage from the French. Just like in Montreal. Learn your history breh

Going into a discussion of colorism just because you love Beyonce so much. How low can you go? :mjlol:

A significant amount of them do not consider themselves Afro American or Black even.

You mix that creole with that Negro...

You see that same pattern emerging in Haiti with the Mulatto's and in Spanish speaking countries under a bunch of different names.

That's the whiteman for you.

Daps
Naw. I've been wanting to fukk Melissa Ford since forever but she's not better looking , at least not in the face, than Beyonce. She's thicker and got a phatter ass and titties...which are fake btw...but Bey is much prettier in the face and has a really nice body.

I hate to say it but Melissa Ford has become overrated on this site.
I met Beyonce, and man.. look here.. :whew:

now she had a few seeds.. got a lil thicker, plus them sweater meats looking real good too..

thats one fine ass woman.. :wow:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I stated that. Her t*ts are fake and she is no way better looking in the face than Beyonce.

These are recents of Bey:

beyonce-bob-hairstyle02.jpg

beyonce-shares-photos-video-from-recent-family-vacation-11.jpg

beyonce-vanessa-williams-rip-off-2.jpg

She's prettier than Ford. Don't know what ya'll seeing.

Beyonce is 35, Ford is 40, let's see Beyonce In Another 5 years maintain the way ford has

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I met Beyonce, and man.. look here.. :whew:

now she had a few seeds.. got a lil thicker, plus them sweater meats looking real good too..

thats one fine ass woman.. :wow:

Bro, a cousin of mine met her also and says the same. He's been in love with her since :pachaha:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Beyonce is 35, Ford is 40, let's see Beyonce In Another 5 years maintain the way ford has

There's plenty of pics out there with Beyonce without makeup and she's still a really, really pretty girl. How many pics out there of Melyssa without makeup? :sas2:

Also, Beyonce's body is untainted. Melyssa has manipulated her body.

Beyonce >>>> Melyssa Ford.