Let's keep it a buck. Melyssa Ford >>>>>>>>> Beyonce

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she does and leave my bae alone, jay fukk up again I'm taking my shot with elite accuracy :hhh:

When them Solange punches come with elite accuracy,hope you aint expecting no backup from your bae:martin:

Wish my girl would let her sister windmill me with no reprocussions:hhh:

I dont care what I did,if yall aint jumping me together,you better come collect this bytch:camby:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Megan Good > both :manny:
Meagan-Good-1.gif

giphy.gif

LimpingEmotionalAnemoneshrimp.gif
Something about her facial expressions tell me she got some GOAT pum pum. :patrice:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
beyounce's face is prettier than ford.

Both look like they suck in bed tho and choose the ugly lame type. So, I don't really vouch for either. Yet if I had to choose beyounce is better looking. Both have no fukk'n rhythm and can not work the bot controls.
to their fem bot style of bodies tho.

Art Barr

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
With Beyonce's post-baby body, she smokes Melyssa like a cigarello. Besides, never trust a woman who substitutes a "y" in their name where there should be an i.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
beyounce's face is prettier than ford.

Both look like they suck in bed tho and choose the ugly lame type. So, I don't really vouch for either. Yet if I had to choose beyounce is better looking. Both have no fukk'n rhythm and can not work the bot controls.
to their fem bot style of bodies tho.

Art Barr
You hate on anything:hhh:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I mean, if you're solely thinking with your dikk then Melyssa wins all day. No question. But once we look at the big picture...

You'll eventually get tired of fukking Melyssa, but you'll never get tired of your woman having her own.