Let's keep it a buck. Melyssa Ford >>>>>>>>> Beyonce

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man, I forgot all about Esther Baxter breh. Damn you really made a great point. She is heavenly :noah::noah::noah:
Modern Day Pam Grier

6849af00b85b1fe776c28ad02b750d86.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Nobody really ranks Beyoncé as the best looking woman or even in like the top 100 best looking or anything. She's pretty and has a team. I'm a fan of some of her music, but yeah, not even thread worthy to say Ford looks better than her.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Beyonce has put her body through more strain as a performer, had a baby, put her body through even more strain performing, carried two full sized babies inside of her full term and popped them out......and came out more curvy than she already was. She looks better than most celebrity women who've had three kids. She bad and you know she Bad because we in here comparing her to Jessica Rabbit, who I don't believe has had any kids yet.:manny:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Beyonce has put her body through more strain as a performer, had a baby, put her body through even more strain performing, carried two full sized babies inside of her full term and popped them out......and came out more curvy than she already was. She looks better than most celebrity women who've had three kids. She bad and you know she Bad because we in here comparing her to Jessica Rabbit, who I don't believe has had any kids yet.:manny:

She is still just 35, Ford is 40

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
She is still just 35, Ford is 40
Five years ain't much of a difference past middle school and still doesn't negate the fact that Beys body has been put through more. Usually when you carry twins one will come out a little bigger than the other. She birthed two fatty breads lol. That's why she was so big....but her snap back:ohlawd:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Five years ain't much of a difference past middle school and still doesn't negate the fact that Beys body has been put through more. Usually when you carry twins one will come out a little bigger than the other. She birthed two fatty breads lol. That's why she was so big....but her snap back:ohlawd:

Beyonce t*ts ain't that big, bro. You acting like she went from A cups to Ds. Gtfoh, my nikka.

Not every women that gets implants go from a a cup to a d cup, I know women that went from A to C, which Beyonce is probably a 32C, if her breast were naturally that suzd would had been that size at least by 20 max most women breast grow to 16 yr old, because they start puberty around 12-13ish, for women to jump sizes in breast sizes after 21 is unheard of, that is without getting fat.

The reason she kept her breast size in the cup range because if she went D cup her boobs would bigger and standout more then butt, by going cup, she kept her booty as a standout while staying in proportion.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Melyssa still bad but i saw her doing some radio show not to long ago and she looked beat as fukk in it...

Like when they said Melyssa Ford I legit was like "there are two Melyssa Ford's" :patrice:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Not every women that gets implants go from a a cup to a d cup, I know women that went from A to C, which Beyonce is probably a 32C, if her breast were naturally that suzd would had been that size at least by 20 max most women breast grow to 16 yr old, because they start puberty around 12-13ish, for women to jump sizes in breast sizes after 21 is unheard of, that is without getting fat.

The reason she kept her breast size in the cup range because if she went D cup her boobs would bigger and standout more then butt, by going cup, she kept her booty as a standout while staying in proportion.
I don't know about implants and all dat lol. And I've never known Bey to have breast meats like that. Most people comment on her booty, hips and thick legs. I've only seen people comment on her chest after this last pregnancy. I chalked up the change in her bust size to that. She seem like the type of mom who chooses not to breast feed.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Melyssa still bad but i saw her doing some radio show not to long ago and she looked beat as fukk in it...

Like when they said Melyssa Ford I legit was like "there are two Melyssa Ford's" :patrice:

I've seen her without makeup also. Makeup has been a great friend to her. Anybody saying she's prettier than Beyonce is out their mind.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I met Beyonce, and man.. look here.. :whew:

now she had a few seeds.. got a lil thicker, plus them sweater meats looking real good too..

thats one fine ass woman.. :wow:

Bey's actual talent in display imo override and then amplify her looks.
After seeing bey sing full runs with a mouth of food. How good an actual rnb singer she is and overlooked spring to the forefront in front of her actual looks.
Imo, kelly is the more alluring and sex appeal based lady out of two of them and the third incarnation of the group.
If you were to ask me which of them were the more attractive in person.

Art Barr

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bey's actual talent in display imo override and then amplify her looks.
After seeing bey sing full runs with a mouth of food. How good an actual rnb singer she is and overlooked spring to the forefront in front of her actual looks.
Imo, kelly is the more alluring and sex appeal based lady out of two of them and the third incarnation of the group.
If you were to ask me which of them were the more attractive in person.

Art Barr

You make a good point :ehh: