Let's keep it a buck. Melyssa Ford >>>>>>>>> Beyonce

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
WKvF7MAg.jpg
People won't admit it cause her personality might not be the best, and by the way her career turned out. But if we being honest, no one would object to nutting raw in this woman :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:
ain't soul alive who would be scared to admit that shyt... people like beyonce cause of the total package. what someone would try to do, is say B is more classy and not trying to be all slutty like Ford. She's a natural beauty and Ford is just..............

fukk all that shyt.. line them up side by side.. i'm not trying to hear all that extra dumb shyt. fukk personality and money and power and elegance.. line them up, you taking one home tonight.... what fool out here choosing beyonce if her name was keisha from 115th st

You have all the information you need to make an informed decision, one is a music superstar wife with a family, the other was a video vixen predecessor to the instagram model............and you still pick the unmarried woman in her upper 30's who's accomplished far less.
tenor.gif

see... nikka CLEARLY said this is purely about looks... and see what gets rail roaded into the conversation

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Naw. I've been wanting to fukk Melissa Ford since forever but she's not better looking , at least not in the face, than Beyonce. She's thicker and got a phatter ass and titties...which are fake btw...but Bey is much prettier in the face and has a really nice body.

I hate to say it but Melissa Ford has become overrated on this site.

The a$$ is real

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
beyounce's face is prettier than ford.

Both look like they suck in bed tho and choose the ugly lame type. So, I don't really vouch for either. Yet if I had to choose beyounce is better looking. Both have no fukk'n rhythm and can not work the bot controls.
to their fem bot style of bodies tho.

Art Barr
That means I might have chance! :mjgrin:

Probably not.:mjcry:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Melyssa Ford got the intellect and way she carry herself... but Beyonce looks 10x better in my opinion... I never got the hype with Melyssa Ford. :yeshrug:

I mean she straight. :ehh: