Let's keep it a buck. Melyssa Ford >>>>>>>>> Beyonce

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
There's plenty of pics out there with Beyonce without makeup and she's still a really, really pretty girl. How many pics out there of Melyssa without makeup? :sas2:

Also, Beyonce's body is untainted. Melyssa has manipulated her body.

Beyonce >>>> Melyssa Ford.

Beyonce had breast implants too...go look at pic of when she first came out at 17 and 20 then check pic from when she 28 her breast for bigger.

I've seen Beyonce in person she is really really pretty.
Beyonce is taller, nice great shape, Ford is short and her booty is slightly bigger then Beyonce, Beyonce has a prettier face slightly, Ford has a sexier look

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
@UpAndComing
By thecoli standards...I guess

But let me ask...
In real life, who would you rather be fukking with?
:jbhmm:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@UpAndComing
By thecoli standards...I guess

But let me ask...
In real life, who would you rather be fukking with?
:jbhmm:

If it's straight looks, I'll go with Melyssa. She blows Beyonce out the water, easily

If we talking bout actually fukking with/relationship/personality, I'll say neither :ld:

Both of them ain't seeing Kenya Moore, Regina Hall, Claudia Jordan, Tiffany Haddish, Letoya Luckett if we talking about Beauty + Personality

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Beyonce had breast implants too...go look at pic of when she first came out at 17 and 20 then check pic from when she 28 her breast for bigger.

I've seen Beyonce in person she is really really pretty.
Beyonce is taller, nice great shape, Ford is short and her booty is slightly bigger then Beyonce, Beyonce has a prettier face slightly, Ford has a sexier look

Beyonce never got her titties done. That's a teenage girl's breast just getting naturally bigger. And they still not that big.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Beyonce never got her titties done. That's a teenage girl's breast just getting naturally bigger. And they still not that big.

'"A note on breast implants:"Whereas Tina Knowles was able to convince Kelly Rowland to wait a number of years, until she was twenty-eight, before having this surgery, she wasn't able to do the same for Beyoncé, who insisted upon it in her early twenties," Taraborrelli writes.

‘Becoming Beyoncé’ Biography’s Wildest Claims

Daps
Beyonce bad af mellissa fine too but sure bm look better than both
14574098_857508764383995_7069295008465027072_a.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'll take Esther Baxter over all these thots

Last year her and her sister were twerking on Snapchat I fukking fell in love all over again

P.S. and them areola slips too....