Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
No need to read past the bolded...

So your God failed at a task...

Wiped out humanity and failed.

The Israelites finished the job.

The War is ongoing until Satan is bound in Hell breh. The scriptures tell you that.
From the Garden there has always been a war between Lucifer's offspring and the offspring of Eve. Yahweh told you that. So there's always going to be a fight against corruption of mankind until the end of the age.

The enemy is always going to try and find a way to pollute the genetic pool of mankind. His next big show is what is talked about in Revelation.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True indeed. Jesus repeatedly told people that he can only heal them according to what? Their own beliefs. "As thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee"

I am showing them that if they believe in the power of the God within, they can do all things. And as the scriptures note, some people won't believe. So, I expected these responses, but there are some that are reading this thread that will take this information, believe it, and do many great things. So I do this for the ones who believe!

I can dig it breh..

Nobody is telling anyone to serve some devil or become pompous in their existence.. Just recognize the power that was stripped from you..

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Wildhundreds said:
get the FOH dude.. Your "noncognivitis" attitude puts you in situations so you can argue in circles for vain victories..

Reading the text in it's proper context and using exegesis to interpret it is 'arguing in circles' now?
Wildhundreds said:
why are you still here?
I know why.. To massage your vain ego..

Not that. I'm still here because I've had these same disagreements with family members for about 30 years and have learned why they are wrong.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Wildhundreds said:
you edited my entire message because you're only capable of dealing with shyt that'll put you in a position to win a pointless debate..

I edited it because many of you can't stick to a subject and try to use 'red herrings'.

They don't work.​

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can dig it breh..

Nobody is telling anyone to serve some devil or become pompous in their existence.. Just recognize the power that was stripped from you..

Facts! The devil is simply adversity or believing in negative thoughts, suggestions, or actions. Our true power comes from within our imagination. We as people create better situations for ourselves based on our thoughts or beliefs which is a part of our state of mind. It's the simplest message but as you previously stated, many people are afraid of this power. They would rather be lost sheep as the Bible mentions time and time again.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
One more book to prove my assertions....​

9781602585492.jpg

This is why what J said was viewed as blasphemy.​

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, but it's evident you don't understand what it means.

Isaiah 63:10
Nehemiah 9:20​

Bro these scriptures confirm what I am saying. How do you not see this?

Nehemiah 9:20
King James Version
20 Thou gavest also thy good spirit to instruct them, and withheldest not thy manna from their mouth, and gavest them water for their thirst.

Nehemiah 9:20 confirms that we already possess God's spirit within that will take care of our every need. However, we must become consciously aware of this spirit within and not succumb to adverse thoughts. Isaiah 63:10 explains what happens when we make our thoughts adverse to our own being:

Isaiah 63:10 King James Version
10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

You're literally doing exactly what Isaiah is telling you not to do. You're rebelling against God's spirit within you and making God your enemy.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Bible is 1000 percent true and the word of god. Bible is to be taken literally. Our guide for life ,
God lets us know in the bible which one are parables.
Gospel of luke has 24 parables , it literally lets you know what are parables and what isnt.
Then how you do you take into account changes in times from then to now?

For example, sex before marriage? Difference betwewen being married at 14 and now getting married much later in life.

I agree that some of these ideas can be taken literally, but not all applies. Like God creating the world in 6 days. Does a day apply the same way a day applies now? If not, why do we have science backing the earth being millions of years old w/ bone evidence of other living things way before humanity?

It's hard to sit here and say well those parts aren't literal.... cuz that puts the whole book in question of reality vs. parable

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading the text in it's proper context and using exegesis to interpret it is 'arguing in circles' now?

Not that. I'm still here because I've had these same disagreements with family members for about 30 years and have learned why they are wrong.​

Knowing that you're right and they're wrong makes you feel good inside..

You're vain breh..

The bible is allegories breh..

You debating fairytales and we're extracting messages.. Go find your family members and argue with them breh.