Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aviso said:
He literally says:

John 10:30-33K KingJames Version
30 I and my Father are one.

But you're saying he isn't saying that. Hmm. Do you not know who the Father is?

I don't think you understand Christian theology. He's saying he is 'G-d', he is also saying he is NOT the 'Father' or the 'Spirit'. They are different 'persons' that share the same 'essence'. Ancient Hebrews believed that YHWH was a unique, 'multipersonal being' from the earliest of times as recorded in the Old Testament.​

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right!!

How is it now that the catholic church is in charge of the christian faith?
Its a long history - but once Constantine became emperor, converted to Christianity, and made it the state religion - then all religious figures were given state power.

The Roman Catholic Church developed as a wing of the state, and its power came from that - plus the genuine religious belief of Catholics. When there was a crisis of legitimacy in the 11th century the church power split between the Eastern and Western churches. The same thing happened again with the Protestant Reformation.

Hence why all of formed colonized states have a sizeable Catholic population.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Can someone please explain the reason for Noah and the ark and all the stuff that happens in Revelations?

E198-FBEC-35-CB-4-E1-D-AD76-2-F46-B14-AC1-A8.jpg
this pic messed me up as a child....can you imagine seeing all those dead bodies and the smell that they would produce???

The flood was to get rid of the genetic corruption that took place when the beney elohim "sons of God" took women to be their wives and created their offspring, the nephilim......Which people translated giants. It really wasn't about them being giants even though that probably was the result of the genetic mixture. It was about the pollution of the genetic makeup of mankind.

Some people say even animals were involved in this genetic mixture, so you probably had beney elohim mixing with animals also and creating beasts. So there was all kinds of mess going on. That's why God told Noah what animals to take onto the Ark also. That might explain the dinosaurs.

This is what some people feel like the mark of the beast will end up being. Some type of pollution of the genetic makeup of mankind. That's probably why if you take the mark, you will no longer be able to enter the Kingdom of God.

Last edited:

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think you understand Christian theology. He's saying he is 'G-d', he is also saying he is NOT the 'Father' or the 'Spirit'. They are different 'persons' that share the same 'essence'. Ancient Hebrews believed that YHWH was a 'multipersonal being' from the earliest of times as recorded in the Old Testament.​

We are to have the same mind state as Jesus who was one with God. So we are to seek until we find that consciousness within our own being! The scriptures state it clearly:

Philippians 2:5-11KingJames Version
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
EndDomination said:
Its a long history - but once Constantine became emperor, converted to Christianity, and made it the state religion - then all religious figures were given state power.

Slight correction. Constantine didn't make it the State Religion. He made it legal to practice. Theodosius I did in 380 CE.​

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The bible and other religious doctrine are an attempt at capturing ancient knowledge...very very ancient knowledge and packaging it for the masses.

It's like...if we have a nuclear war and 90% of us die, and after 10,000 years the 10% re-emerge and repopulate the planet. How? Well with the DNA we have stored in various places.

That 10% of us who survive (elites) then give the people they've created/cloned the bible. Of course with edits and human politics attached. And a made up, unverifiable time-line.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Aviso said:
We are to have the same mind state as Jesus who was one with God.

That's all well and good, but J wasn't 'one with G-d'. He WAS 'G-d' just as the 'Father' and the 'Spirit' were.

I see where the miscommunication lies in a post I made earlier.....which wasn't a miscommunication. Moreso a lack of terminology to properly state what I meant.​

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The flood was to get rid of the genetic corruption that took place when the beney elohim "sons of God" took women to be their wives and created their offspring, the nephilim......Which people translated giants. It really wasn't about them being giants even though that probably was the result of the genetic mixture. It was about the pollution of the genetic makeup of mankind.

This is what some people feel like the mark of the beast will end up being. Some type of pollution of the genetic makeup of mankind.

Did God fail in that task?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Did God fail in that task?

After the flood genetic pollution still occured. That's why Yahweh told Israel to kill off certain groups of people. Remember David and Goliath.

The Philistines were a group that had that genetic pollution problem. So there's always a reason Yahweh tells people something. It is not for play play, or because God is being mean that day.
If He says do something, it's because human existence is in danger.

But because it's hard for people to interpret the spiritual realm this stuff slips by most people. Their spiritual eyes are not open to see it. That's something you have to want and work for.