Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's all well and good, but J wasn't 'one with G-d'. He WAS 'G-d' just as the 'Father' and the 'Spirit' were.

I see where the miscommunication lies in a post I made earlier.....which wasn't a miscommunication. Moreso a lack of terminology to properly state what I meant.​

Bro I am simply trying to show you the power and strength that you possess within. Understand.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aviso said:
Bro I am simply trying to show you the power and strength that you possess within. Understand.

You don't understand what he said or why he said it so you can't show me anything aside from an invalid opinion.

I already know the power and strength I possess from just living my life.​

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
After the flood genetic pollution still occured. That's why Yahweh told Israel to kill off certain groups of people. Remember David and Goliath.

The Philistines were a group that had that genetic pollution problem. So there's always a reason Yahweh tells people something. It is not for play play, or because God is being mean that day.
If He says do something, it's because human existence is in danger.

But because it's hard for people to interpret the spiritual realm this stuff slips by most people. Their spiritual eyes are not open to see it. That's something you have to want and work for.

No need to read past the bolded...

So your God failed at a task...

Wiped out humanity and failed.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't understand what he said or why he said it so you can't show me anything aside from an invalid opinion.

I already know the power and strength I possess from just living my life.​

I am not here to argue with you bro! The scriptures are crystal clear. But the Scribes and Pharisees persecuted Jesus in the same manner for trying to wake people up to their true essence. So I understand. Still, peace and blessings to you!

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am not here to argue with you bro! The scriptures are crystal clear. But the Scribes and Pharisees persecuted Jesus in the same manner for trying to wake people up to their true essence. So I understand. Still, peace and blessings to you!

Thats that vanity the bible speaks of..

conveying no messages, just arguing..

What the scriptures say?

"forever learning, but never coming into the knowledge of god"..

Or my interpretation, never coming to the knowledge of self..

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aviso said:
But the Scribes and Pharisees persecuted Jesus in the same manner for trying to wake people up to their true essence.

They persecuted him because he claimed to be 'G-d', not for trying to 'wake people up to their true essence'. That's some 'New Age'/Gnostic rigamarole that was poppin' back in the 70's.​

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats that vanity the bible speaks of..

conveying no messages, just arguing..

What the scriptures say?

"forever learning, but never coming into the knowledge of god"..

Or my interpretation, never coming to the knowledge of self..

True indeed. Jesus repeatedly told people that he can only heal them according to what? Their own beliefs. "As thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee"

I am showing them that if they believe in the power of the God within, they can do all things. And as the scriptures note, some people won't believe. So, I expected these responses, but there are some that are reading this thread that will take this information, believe it, and do many great things. So I do this for the ones who believe!

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They persecuted him because he claimed to be 'G-d', not for trying to 'wake people up to their true essence'. That's some 'New Age'/Gnostic rigamarole that was poppin' back in the 70's.​

get the FOH dude.. Your "noncognivitis" attitude puts you in situations so you can argue in circles for vain victories..

we're sharing different perspectives, you don't agree? fine..

why are you still here?

I know why.. To massage your vain ego..

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So then why were Jesus' disciples able to display the same mental capabilities as Jesus in the book of Acts even though many of them were once considered drunks, beggars and thieves? They gained the power to perform the same miracles through their belief in the God within which gave them that higher state of awareness. Why are you not understanding this point? Why do you not believe?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they're Catholic. I only know a few of them. The overwhelming majority of Christians I know are Protestant and don't do that so I guess the Pope doesn't control Christianity.​

you edited my entire message because you're only capable of dealing with shyt that'll put you in a position to win a pointless debate..