Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You debating fairytales and we're extracting messages.

tenor.gif

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

im not even trying to be mean..

The bible says by "faith". Hebrews 11 talks about by faith, and what they believe..

So even as a christian you must know that everything you believe isnt a proven fact..
Its obvious they haven't even grasped that yet... And I respect and coexist with my brothers and sisters of faith because even Paul said to "peacefully live with each other"..

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Lets really kick this topic into high gear.. :popcorn:

There’s really no debate.

The Vedas are the oldest text that cacs acknowledge because that’s when they (The Aryan invaders) started making their own record of the oral traditions that had been around forever, and even that predates the Bible by 2500 years.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
im not even trying to be mean..

The bible says by "faith". Hebrews 11 talks about by faith, and what they believe..

So even as a christian you must know that everything you believe isnt a proven fact..
Its obvious they haven't even grasped that yet... And I respect and coexist with my brothers and sisters of faith because even Paul said to "peacefully live with each other"..

I know, it was just a cold line.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
im waiting on you to bring up the 42 principles of Ma"at though.. :sas1:

I mean if it speaks of peace and harmony amongst humanity, surely those of christian faith would at least honor that..

That’s too easy.

I would hope the board knows that by now.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I agree with you completely.

I'm a fan of the liberation theology that came up in Latin America and Africa in the late 20th century to oppose colonialism and imperialism.
The problem with that is Latin American Catholics see black people as evil and they are literally taught that in Sunday School. I'm left handed, to them I'm super e il because I'm black and left handed. Liberals dont love us the other POC are literally taught that we're inferior.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever gives you peace:manny:
Its funny everybody wants their religion to ne the right one or the way and people argue fight kill over schematics
As a man thenketh

It's not about me. But I have a question for you. How is me telling others to empower themselves through the awareness of the presence of God within and right thinking considered arguing and fighting? Wouldn't that be spreading love and peace? I am simply showing people their own light, empowering you to think greater and beyond your current situation. Still, it's all love. Peace be upon you!