Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because "they" consider it blasphemy smh
I send it to everybody no matter their religion

Do they know of Moses, who was in Egypt, and he understood "thou shalt not kill"?

That was when he seen an fellow Hebrew killing another man and pointed out it was wrong? This was before the ten commandments was given to him..

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
It's not about me. But I have a question for you. How is me telling others to empower themselves through the awareness of the presence of God within and right thinking considered arguing and fighting? Wouldn't that be spreading love and peace? I am simply showing people their own light, empowering you to think greater and beyond your current situation. Still, it's all love. Peace be upon you!
Same to you bruh
I was speaking in general terms, more people have died over religion than anything else

How's what you're saying any different from meditation

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same to you bruh
I was speaking in general terms, more people have died over religion than anything else

I agree and that's exactly why I made this thread, to show people that the Bible is not about some indoctrination conspiracy to mislead people or to argue and fight. We are all one and sons of the most high. The word is to empower us as a people and show us how to engage in right thinking or righteousness.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same to you bruh

no difference breh.. Man can interpret prayer and meditation differently, but its the same results..

Just like Ma'at and the ten commandments.. The results are the same. Whether I go to the lake of fire if I don't believe in Jesus christ, even though im keeping the commandments, just doesn't sit right with me..

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The problem with that is Latin American Catholics see black people as evil and they are literally taught that in Sunday School. I'm left handed, to them I'm super e il because I'm black and left handed. Liberals dont love us the other POC are literally taught that we're inferior.
Oh wow I never knew this :mjpls:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how @HarlemHottie tries to talk about astrology around here..

Not in regards to worshipping the constellation, but to learn..

Even in Genesis 1 it says the moon and the stars were for signs and wonders..
So when she talks about it, i try to gather information, but brehs on here just get silly in that thread.. Making it hard to figure out what she's trying to convey..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with that is Latin American Catholics see black people as evil and they are literally taught that in Sunday School. I'm left handed, to them I'm super e il because I'm black and left handed. Liberals dont love us the other POC are literally taught that we're inferior.

even though they pray to the black Madonna and child?!?! :dwillhuh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The kingdom of Heaven being within is largely about our behavior. You can be in a beautiful place, but if all the people there have an evil, demonic disposition, then the atmosphere will be dark and dangerous. What makes prison so dangerous when it is just a building? The mentality of the people inside.
hmmm a big part of the reason prison is dangerous is the environment, the power complex of its employees and the fact one cant escape

add freedom /choice to the mix and it really isnt that dangerous. you can lock a person in a home of virtuous do gooders; the avg person may still go crazy out of boredom, claustrophobia, restriction and a lack of privacy.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
no difference breh.. Man can interpret prayer and meditation differently, but its the same results..

Just like Ma'at and the ten commandments.. The results are the same. Whether I go to the lake of fire if I don't believe in Jesus christ, even though im keeping the commandments, just doesn't sit right with me..
I agree totally

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I can deal with discussions on this level
A mature discussion
No matter what terminology we're all attempting to achieve the same thing
I meditate burn sage believe in frequency and numerology

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aviso said:
Bro these scriptures confirm what I am saying. How do you not see this?

You're still wrong since those actually show that YHWH was a 'multi-personal elohim'. You can't see this because you're reading them totally out-of-context and using eisegesis to interpret.

That's why I posted the book above.​

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I think it’s funny that Jesus seems like a really good dude even by 2020 standards. Even all the questionable stuff in the Bible (mostly Old Testament) don’t really have his hands near it I think.

I think his story has so many questions he might as well be made up but it’s overwhelmingly likely he was and actual and specific person. I mean there was undoubtedly many Jewish cult leaders crucified by the romans but a stroke of luck and having the best and most intelligent followers he’s the one who stuck.

I wonder if we had more information on him or he was a more prominent figure that aura would fade. I’m struggling to think of another person who claims to be god, son of god, has all the answers etc. who isn’t a narcissist piece of shyt once we got a fuller picture. Buddha maybe but his existence is even more of a mystery.

Muhammed doesn’t look great with Modern lenses and Adam Smith is a well documented piece of shyt because we have much more info on them.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can deal with discussions on this level
A mature discussion
No matter what terminology we're all attempting to achieve the same thing
I meditate burn sage believe in frequency and numerology

Facts! I've read the Dhammapada, Tao Te Ching, Qu'ran, The Bible, Ancient Egyptian theories and more and they all touch on the idea of an inner light and peace within. We simply have to get past the stories of each religion and search for the deeper meanings within. I encourage others to do research and check out the Tao Te Ching, Dhammapada and other religious texts to see what I mean. The goal is to develop a righteous perspective on life regardless of our environment, and to release the negativity and division.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're still wrong since those actually show that YHWH was a 'multi-personal elohim'. You can't see this because you're reading them totally out-of-context and using eisegesis to interpret.

That's why I posted the book above.​

Once again it's not about being right or wrong bro! I am simply showing you the innate power and light that we all possess. Please let go of the stories and just understand what I mean. We are to live in peace and harmony with one another. We can only achieve this by having the right state of mind within ourselves, not by pointing fingers and afflicting one another. Do you understand?