Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt mean to insinuate you were saying that. Just noting they arent used often. El shaddai probably moreso than el Elyon

There are many names because the "true name" is forbidden although I was taught that the true name is the entirety of the torah..thing is if that is the case but the name shouldnt be said..then it follows that the entirety of the torah should not be read out loud :jbhmm:

My portion was deuteronomy which is mostly ho hum aside from the shema yisrael

The true name is I AM, and it's clear why some wouldn't want you to know that God is within you. If you know who you are, you can no longer be controlled. In other words, the truth will set you free.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Now THAT is interesting. Never heard that before, but my interaction with Jews hasn't been extensive. Used to work with a rabbi building sukkahs back in the day. Dude NEVER wore deodorant, but was cool as hell. Told me a bunch of stuff about the text I'd never heard when I was going to Church that got me interested in reading more about it.​

I could never make it through that Book without falling asleep, but Chronicles and Judges were dope.​

I would also fall asleep

The shyt is kinda redundant iirc

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's wrong and so are you.

He's also a hypocrite and the dude suggesting him as some type of 'authority' is a rapist.

Bro, you're displaying a ton of ignorance with this statement. Many of Jesus' disciples would be guys that you would consider no good in today's world. However, they were the ones that spread the Gospel. You're too busy judging the person instead of experiencing the message. Look within.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll get back to you on that. I'm not in place right now. I know that book I recommended has some books he used for reference listed throughout. The e-book looks like it is missing the references from the paperback.

thank breh i just bought a kindle and trying to get closer to God reading books

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro, you're displaying a ton of ignorance with this statement. Many of Jesus' disciples would be guys that you would consider no good in today's world. However, they were the ones that spread the Gospel. You're too busy judging the person instead of experiencing the message. Look within.

We shouldn't be defending rapist:whoa:
I however am not a rapist,just a black man taken out of context just like how that idiot does Jesus.
He is not one of the chosen,don't waste your time. My spiritual guru has been doing this for a long time,he has woken up many but many will stay asleep because they are supposed to be demons. That is their program to be our opposition,this is why you have to be careful saying who "your people" are.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We shouldn't be defending rapist:whoa:
I however am not a rapist,just a black man taken out of context just like how that idiot does Jesus.
He is not one of the chosen,don't waste your time. My spiritual guru has been doing this for a long time,he has woken up many but many will stay asleep because they are supposed to be demons. That is their program to be our opposition,this is why you have to be careful saying who "your people" are.

I understand bro! My point is that we should focus on the message as opposed to who is delivering the message. I'm not into digging into another man's background simply to discredit his message. Jesus' true message is love thy neighbor and thy sins are forgiven. So who am I to judge the person delivering the message? But salute bro! Peace!

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're defending a rapist.

The ignorance is on your part.​

I don't even know the person you're referring to. But my point was to love thy neighbor and thy sins are forgiven, Jesus' two main messages. These messages are universal, regardless of who is delivering the message. But I guess that was too much for you to understand in my original post.