Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aviso said:
I am glad that you explained yourself, because your beliefs and what you feel to be dangerous are far from what I am demonstrating.

You're demonstrating the exact same behaviors and theological reasoning as Jim Jones, David Koresh, and Joseph Smith.​

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your 'message' is critically flawed due to theological ignorance and an adherence to gnosticism masked by 60's/70's 'New Age 'spirituality'.​

Here's my answer to your idea that my message is "critically flawed." You sound just like the Scribes and Pharisees who attacked Jesus for the same message that I am presenting:

John 7:16-24

16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

20 The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?

21 Jesus answered and said unto them, I have done one work, and ye all marvel.

22 Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; (not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers;) and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a man.

23 If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The danger(s) in Christianity is theological ignorance and combining it with Government. Theological ignorance leads to Jonestown Massacres. Combining it with Government gets the Crusades and Federally mandated chattel slavery, as examples. This is also why Islam is dangerous. It isn't just a religion, but a combination of religion and Government.​

The danger in gnosticism is making man the final arbiter of 'right' and 'wrong'. This engenders 'moral relativism' as each person is his/her own 'g-d'. As such, there is no such thing as a 'moral absolute' or 'truth'. They are different for each person. If someone thinks having sex with children is okay, who are you to judge them? Your opinion doesn't matter since that's YOUR 'truth' and they are under no obligation to see things your way.​

Pretty good breakdown. No hint of intellectual dishonesty either!

Using just what you provided above, I think we can conclude the abrahamic faiths are much more dangerous than gnostic teachings?

You included the propensity for it to combine with government. Making it an enemy of gnosticism, which is all about personal accountability and elevation. Which will impeded Romans 1-2, government rule.

Gnosticism doesn't make man the final authority. A man who finds the God in him is no longer a man. He is a "Jesus Christ". He is god in the flesh! If he command that mountain to move...it will move!

If you were implementing a society to rule over, which system would be your preference? A society where the people KNOW they are direct extensions of God, or a system where they believe they are imperfect creations who must SEEK salvation from outside sources?

There's a reason gnosticism was forced to go underground.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I understand bro and I would love to discuss this topic with other bros! As for the ones who currently don't understand the message, I am simply planting a mustard seed of understanding in their minds. They'll soon know the truth and the truth will set them free. The verses below are the reason why I do what I do...

Matthew 5:14-16 King James Version
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Thing is they don't realize how FREEING it is! Not freedom to just "sin" how you want with no fear of repercussion from God. That's what they think, but it's not.

I've had ALL fear removed from me. I'm no longer anxious whether I'll be good enough to get into heaven. Now I know that my heaven is totally dependent on me.

I realize I'm not supposed to look for Jesus to guide and save me, I'm responsible for BECOMING "Jesus Christ". I must work every day, hold myself to a higher standard, learn as much as I can inward and outward so I can achieve what I see Jesus as, a status.

I'm so different now...it bothers me to kill a bug!

Lol, Christianity is a easy way out. All you need do is believe in and accept a long dead guy as your savior. You can be forgiven for all your sins. It requires no spiritual growth. As long as with that last breath you can whisper, "Jesus i accept you and forgive my sins".

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
You're referring to the exoteric meanings of each verse, but what have you to say about the esoteric meanings? Are they not relevant to you? This is exactly why Jesus spoke in parables. This knowledge is not accessible to all.

This is the key right here, breh. You're talking about the esoteric, meaning something that is understood that it won't be understood.

But you're spot on. I've studied the Bible and Qur'an as well as the creation itself. After coincidence after coincidence I could no longer deny the truth. And now I see the truth written all throughout the scriptures. It all became abundantly clear.

But the fact is most won't hear you. They've been brainwashed and taught not to believe in themselves by the powers that be who want to keep them mental slaves. It pains me to see people in bad positions, not because of the positions they're in, but because of the MINDSTATE they have that keeps them in that position.

Belief is strong. People will kill and die for their beliefs. But to KNOW? :blessed:

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Using just what you provided above, I think we can conclude the abrahamic faiths are much more dangerous than gnostic teachings?

You included the propensity for it to combine with government. Making it an enemy of gnosticism, which is all about personal accountability and elevation. Which will impeded Romans 1-2, government rule.

Gnosticism doesn't make man the final authority. A man who finds the God in him is no longer a man. He is a "Jesus Christ". He is god in the flesh! If he command that mountain to move...it will move!

If you were implementing a society to rule over, which system would be your preference? A society where the people KNOW they are direct extensions of God, or a system where they believe they are imperfect creations who must SEEK salvation from outside sources?

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited is giving too much power to the darkness. Why is everything dangerous? He is living in a state of fear and trusting in outside sources to tell him who he is.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is they don't realize how FREEING it is! Not freedom to just "sin" how you want with no fear of repercussion from God. That's what they think, but it's not.

I've had ALL fear removed from me. I'm no longer anxious whether I'll be good enough to get into heaven. Now I know that my heaven is totally dependent on me.

I realize I'm not supposed to look for Jesus to guide and save me, I'm responsible for BECOMING "Jesus Christ". I must work every day, hold myself to a higher standard, learn as much as I can inward and outward so I can achieve what I see Jesus as, a status.

I'm so different now...it bothers me to kill a bug!

Lol, Christianity is a easy way out. All you need do is believe in and accept a long dead guy as your savior. You can be forgiven for all your sins. It requires no spiritual growth. As long as with that last breath you can whisper, "Jesus i accept you and forgive my sins".

Facts! You understand! Peace be upon you bro! Just know I am in this fight with you!

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Something was done to us humans a while back. Perhaps engineered into us. Something which causes us to always seek to separate and compartment everything.

Some tower of babel type ish. Which really isn't just about language, it's referring to all aspects of our daily lives and our understanding of the world. Where we think everything is a competition, everything is competing. The latest science is slowly admitting otherwise. Which leads in to the truth of Oneness.

Going to dead the naysayers here:

Christianity, Islam, voodoo, gnosticism, etc.., are all the same. Minus the human politics and corruption written into the doctrines. I'll show you.

In Christianity you pray to God. Lets say you have a cancer tumor and you're praying too God to remove it. What happens?

God answers your prayer and his word/spirit affects our physical word to remove that cancer. An unexplainable energy destroyed that cancer.

Use the same scenario in vodun. The names of the deity will be different, there will be movements and actions which are strange to unfamiliar eyes, but the result will be the same. A energy/spirit which we can't explain will destroy the cancer.

Apply this to whatever faith you want. The common denominator will be: that energy/spirit. You can call it Jesus, allah, buddha, ogun, Ra, or whatever. See THAT is the human politics. That is the forest keeping you from that one tree, the tree of life.

It's engineered in us to see the differences in belief systems, instead of realizing that at the core they're ALL about energy/spirit manipulation.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the key right here, breh. You're talking about the esoteric, meaning something that is understood that it won't be understood.

But you're spot on. I've studied the Bible and Qur'an as well as the creation itself. After coincidence after coincidence I could no longer deny the truth. And now I see the truth written all throughout the scriptures. It all became abundantly clear.

But the fact is most won't hear you. They've been brainwashed and taught not to believe in themselves by the powers that be who want to keep them mental slaves. It pains me to see people in bad positions, not because of the positions they're in, but because of the MINDSTATE they have that keeps them in that position.

Belief is strong. People will kill and die for their beliefs. But to KNOW? :blessed:

Facts!
It's okay though, they will soon get the Awakening that they are running from. They won't even see it coming!

Matthew 24:44
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Slangtonomo said:

That would not be an accurate conclusion aside from Islam. Judaism was intertwined with Government over 2,000 years ago in a theocracy for a specific purpose, and was destroyed. Christianity wasn't supposed to be intertwined at all, but, through an accident of history, became so for a few hundred years. It's vestiges lie in Vatican City.
Slangtonomo said:
You included the propensity for it to combine with government.

No, I didn't. I said there was a danger in combining the two. Islam is the ONLY one that fits that bill purposely.​

Slangtonomo said:
Making it an enemy of gnosticism, which is all about personal accountability and elevation.

Gnosticism isn't about personal accountability at all. It actually lays the blame for the state of the world on the Demiurge, Archons, aeons, etc. Humans are forbidden from knowing 'the truth' of their condition and are forever subjugated/enslaved. They just believe they can elevate themselves through 'gnosis'.
Slangtonomo said:
Gnosticism doesn't make man the final authority. A man who finds the God in him is no longer a man. He is a "Jesus Christ". He is god in the flesh! If he command that mountain to move...it will move![

That is impossible as there is no 'g-d' in man and man will never be like J without the 'grace of 'G-d'. What gnosticism posits is that it is possible under man's own power which, time and time again, has been proven false.
Slangtonomo said:
If you were implementing a society to rule over, which system would be your preference?

I don't want to do anything of the sort so can't answer that question.
Slangtonomo said:

It wasn't forced, it was just so incoherent that no one could really figure out how it worked and it only lives on in TV shows, comic books, and movies.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Aviso said:
Here's my answer to your idea that my message is "critically flawed." You sound just like the Scribes and Pharisees who attacked Jesus for the same message

Your 'message' is false and critically flawed due to eisegesis.....unlike J. Quoting from the text isn't helping since you're doing exactly what J said 'false teachers' would do.​

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would not be an accurate conclusion aside from Islam. Judaism was intertwined with Government over 2,000 years ago in a theocracy for a specific purpose, and was destroyed. Christianity wasn't supposed to be intertwined at all, but, through an accident of history, became so for a few hundred years. It's vestiges lie in Vatican City.

No, I didn't. I said there was a danger in combining the two. Islam is the ONLY one that fits that bill purposely.​

Gnosticism isn't about personal accountability at all. It actually lays the blame for the state of the world on the Demiurge, Archons, aeons, etc. Humans are forbidden from knowing 'the truth' of their condition and are forever subjugated/enslaved. They just believe they can elevate themselves through 'gnosis'.

That is impossible as there is no 'g-d' in man and man will never be like J without the 'grace of 'G-d'. What gnosticism posits is that it is possible under man's own power which, time and time again, has been proven false.

I don't want to do anything of the sort so can't answer that question.

It wasn't forced, it was just so incoherent that no one could really figure out how it worked and it only lives on in TV shows, comic books, and movies.​

Bro you're in bondage to theology and don't even realize it. The truth is not hidden from man. The following verses reveal that the truth is with the Son of Man or I AM, the God presence within...

John 8:36-58

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ALL RIGHT LET'S CLEAR SOME THINGS UP HERE

I see some believe that the Bible says that man is God. I probably need to go ahead and make a completely new thread explaining this, but I will start here.

The problem with the English translations of the bible is that some things are lost in translation
You must have the right perspective when you view the scriptures.

Psalm 82 is not talking about mankind
There is a divine assembly that Yahweh Elohim "Lord God" presides over and judges. He judges the beney elohim (sons of God) that He put over the nations of the earth. Yahweh Elohim takes responsibility for the nation of Israel. The beney elohim are and will be judged for their corrupt rule over the rest of the nations of the earth....

If you're a man, you do not want to be a part of this anyway. It says they (beney elyon "sons of The Most High") shall die like men, which means they are not men....They are going to get punished like men for how things turned out on the Earth.

Yahweh Elohim is going to use all of this to restore the nations back under His control. This is where you know what happens in the spiritual realm affects the physical realm.

Let's get into the word "elohim"......A lot of times in scripture the words God or gods come from the word "elohim" in the original Hebrew language. The word doesn't always mean Yahweh....That word is really describing a place of residence in the spiritual world. All spirits are some form of elohim in the spiritual world. They dwell in the spirit realm. Mankind dwells in the physical realm with a physical body........That's why when you see in Genesis 6 how the beney elohim "sons of god" left their original abode or "dwelling place" and created nephilim with the women of the earth, it has the meaning that the angels took on physical bodies to do that evil act polluting the human genetic pool.....That's why Yahweh Elohim "Lord God" had to send the flood to wipe out the polluted race of people.......

"Yahweh" is the term only used for the true God in scripture. Yahweh is translated as "Lord". He's the Master of everything.

Now this is deep stuff and enhances your view of the scripture and really it can be explained in it's own book by itself.....

Know any other good books?