Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not giving a message, though.​

You keep trying to, and failing, because it's false.​

In your rant about the dangers of gnosticism, you said that man was forbidden from knowing the truth. Yet, I just demonstrated that the truth is with the Son of Man. You're free bro! I know it's an uncomfortable place for you to be in, but it's okay. Trust in the God presence within you!

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aviso said:
In your rant about the dangers of gnosticism, you said that man was forbidden from knowing the truth. Yet, I just demonstrated that the truth is with the Son of Man.

That wasn't your argument. Your argument was that 'g-d' was IN man, not that the truth was with the Son of Man.

What you've demonstrated is that your argument was false and you're trying to abandon it now.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Russ said:
El shaddai and el elyon are not used often at all

Are you referencing the layers of water/firmament

I wasn't saying they were used often. Just other names they used and, yeah, the 'waters'. Bugged me out when I peeped that. Whole episode was throwing dirt on the Babylonian and Egyptian 'Creation' stories.​

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I wasn't saying they were used often. Just other names they used and, yeah, the 'waters'. Bugged me out when I peeped that. Whole episode was throwing dirt on the Babylonian and Egyptian 'Creation' stories.​

Didnt mean to insinuate you were saying that. Just noting they arent used often. El shaddai probably moreso than el Elyon

There are many names because the "true name" is forbidden although I was taught that the true name is the entirety of the torah..thing is if that is the case but the name shouldnt be said..then it follows that the entirety of the torah should not be read out loud :jbhmm:

My portion was deuteronomy which is mostly ho hum aside from the shema yisrael

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Russ said:
There are many names because the "true name" is forbidden although I was taught that the true name is the entirety of the torah..thing is if that is the case but the name shouldnt be said..then it follows that the entirety of the torah should not be read out loud :jbhmm:

Now THAT is interesting. Never heard that before, but my interaction with Jews hasn't been extensive. Used to work with a rabbi building sukkahs back in the day. Dude NEVER wore deodorant, but was cool as hell. Told me a bunch of stuff about the text I'd never heard when I was going to Church that got me interested in reading more about it.​

Russ said:
My portion was deuteronomy which is mostly ho hum aside from the shema yisrael

I could never make it through that Book without falling asleep, but Chronicles and Judges were dope.​

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your understanding of that scripture is off breh. It clearly explains itself when you look at the original language it was written in. Hebrew.......

I already recommended the book. I will say it again

"The Unseen Realm" by Michael S. Heiser

explains the chapter you're trying to explain with a perspective of how the ancient people it was written by would view it.

We are not "elohim" and that word is used clearly in the original Hebrew language in Psalm 82.....We live in a physical body on earth. Yes Yahweh can dwell in us as a temple if we accept Him, but we don't have the unique attributes of The Most High within ourselves.

Yahweh is unique and the only true God. You have to understand the meaning of the words used in scripture.

Hard pass on this book:martin:.
2824365_large_6ed1779dfa8b45a28bc1107ffd2943b1.png

I suggest you listen to Natureboy who is the foremost expert on this,all you need is the lightcodes. The answers are in your dna,and the chosen will be able to decipher it.