'ehyé 'asher 'ehyé אֶהְיֶה‎ אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר

Red+Herring.png

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Hey it's all love bro! Peace!

Breh you are fighting a good fight in here. As I've done for a while also.

I invite you to a YouTube debate page where we discuss and debate this almost daily. The page is solarvision debate league. Even if you don't want to debate and just remain in the chat it becomes addictive.

The people you are trying to help are infected breh. Similar to those zombie movies, the abrahamic faiths are a mental virus. Intentionally engineered and delivered to humanities minds who were not prepared.

Also, many people have a genetic disposition to serve or worship. Something that is OUTSIDE themselves.

Also, you're dealing with ego. Many people have studied their belief systems for decades. That's time expended they can't get back. Especially hebrew israelites (who are rampant at solarvision). It's like when I tell someone who spent 7 years in academia, busting their ass, becoming credentialed that everything they learned is at best a half truth.

Then there's the emotional attachment. Their mothers, fathers, grandmothers, were knee deep in the bible. They see it as dishonorable to admit "mother was wrong". To think that grandma died not knowing the truth.

Lastly, these people need for the narrative to be true. Especially black people! If it isn't true...:mjcry:...we are really in dire straits!!! White people are in the accepted consensus at least 300 years ahead of us. (In reality certain factions are at least 2,000 years ahead) So you see these people NEEEEEED Jesus to be factual.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slangtonomo said:
Do you care to compare the danger in each?

This will dead this discussion.

The danger(s) in Christianity is theological ignorance and combining it with Government. Theological ignorance leads to Jonestown Massacres. Combining it with Government gets the Crusades and Federally mandated chattel slavery, as examples. This is also why Islam is dangerous. It isn't just a religion, but a combination of religion and Government.​

The danger in gnosticism is making man the final arbiter of 'right' and 'wrong'. This engenders 'moral relativism' as each person is his/her own 'g-d'. As such, there is no such thing as a 'moral absolute' or 'truth'. They are different for each person. If someone thinks having sex with children is okay, who are you to judge them? Your opinion doesn't matter since that's YOUR 'truth' and they are under no obligation to see things your way.​

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you are fighting a good fight in here. As I've done for a while also.

I invite you to a YouTube debate page where we discuss and debate this almost daily. The page is solarvision debate league. Even if you don't want to debate and just remain in the chat it becomes addictive.

The people you are trying to help are infected breh. Similar to those zombie movies, the abrahamic faiths are a mental virus. Intentionally engineered and delivered to humanities minds who were not prepared.

Also, many people have a genetic disposition to serve or worship. Something that is OUTSIDE themselves.

Also, you're dealing with ego. Many people have studied their belief systems for decades. That's time expended they can't get back. Especially hebrew israelites (who are rampant at solarvision). It's like when I tell someone who spent 7 years in academia, busting their ass, becoming credentialed that everything they learned is at best a half truth.

Then there's the emotional attachment. Their mothers, fathers, grandmothers, were knee deep in the bible. They see it as dishonorable to admit "mother was wrong". To think that grandma died not knowing the truth.

Lastly, these people need for the narrative to be true. Especially black people! If it isn't true...:mjcry:...we are really in dire straits!!! White people are in the accepted consensus at least 300 years ahead of us. (In reality certain factions are at least 2,000 years ahead) So you see these people NEEEEEED Jesus to be factual.

I understand bro and I would love to discuss this topic with other bros! As for the ones who currently don't understand the message, I am simply planting a mustard seed of understanding in their minds. They'll soon know the truth and the truth will set them free. The verses below are the reason why I do what I do...

Matthew 5:14-16 King James Version
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The danger(s) in Christianity is theological ignorance and combining it with Government. Theological ignorance leads to Jonestown Massacres. Combining it with Government gets the Crusades and Federally mandated chattel slavery, as examples. This is also why Islam is dangerous. It isn't just a religion, but a combination of religion and Government.​

The danger in gnosticism is making man the final arbiter of 'right' and 'wrong'. This engenders 'moral relativism' as each person is his/her own 'g-d'. As such, there is no such thing as a 'moral absolute' or 'truth'. They are different for each person. If someone thinks having sex with children is okay, who are you to judge them? Your opinion doesn't matter since that's YOUR 'truth' and they are under no obligation to see things your way.​

I am glad that you explained yourself, because your beliefs and what you feel to be dangerous are far from what I am demonstrating.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
old testament-

folklores
laws
census

new testament

a couple of chapters retelling the same story with minor details... like a how martin met gina...episode..

then a michael eric dyson ass nikka..name paul...who didnt know shyt... or jesus speculate..

rest of it is a bunch of false prophets sellin a dream of a return...