Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong again because of eisegesis. The 'Prayer' echoes the thoughts of Jews in the 1st Century who saw 'divine intervention' as the ONLY way to stop all the 'evil' going on around them in the Roman Empire. That intervention was 'G-d', himself, coming to 'reclaim the Nations' and 'redeem' humanity.​

The kingdom of heaven, or of the heavens, is a state of consciousness in which the soul and the body are in harmony with Divine Mind. That's why the verse says thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. The prayer is essentially to call on the Father (the source of all divine ideas) to bring us in a state of awareness through harmonious actions or righteousness which is in alignment with divine ideas. That's the whole meaning of Matthew 6:33: "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moses says in Exod. 3:14-15 that Jehovah told him that His name means: "I AM THAT I AM." Hebrew students say that the original word is JHVH. which means the ever living male-and-female principle. Lee's Hebrew Lexicon identifies this name with Christ, as the manifestation of God that speaks to patriarchs and prophets. Jesus confirms this in Matt. 22:42-45, where He reveals that the Christ existed before David, whose son He was supposed to be. In the Old Testament the spiritual I AM is symbolically described as Jehovah- in the New Testament it is called Christ.

Creation originates and exists in Divine Mind, God. In the creative process Divine Mind first ideates itself. In the Scripture this ideal is named Jehovah, meaning I AM the ever living--He who is eternal. The creation is carried forward through the activity of the Holy Spirit.

The Hebrew Jehovah has been translated "Lord." Lord means an external ruler. Bible students say that Jehovah means the self-existent One. Then instead of reading "Lord" we should read I AM. It makes a great difference whether we think that I AM, self-existence, is within, or Lord, master, without. All Scripture shows that Jehovah means just what God told Moses it meant, I AM. "This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations." So whenever you read the word Lord in Scripture say I AM instead and you will get a clearer understanding of what Jehovah is. Jehovah-jireh means I AM the provider. If we expect to demonstrate prosperity from without we find it a slow process; but if we know that I AM is the provider we have the key to the inexhaustible resource. God was also known to the Israelites as Jehovah-shalom--"I AM peace." We can demonstrate peace of mind by holding the words, "I am peace." with the understanding that the real I AM is Jehovah within us.

Have a good day bro

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aviso said:
The kingdom of heaven, or of the heavens, is a state of consciousness in which the soul and the body are in harmony with Divine Mind

Wrong because of eisegesis, again.​

The 'Kingdom' is where 'G-d' is sovereign and, as such, was an actual terrestrial place to Hebrews (just as Gehenna was). They called it 'The Garden of Eden' which, to them, was the original status of the world before the 'Fall'. Thus, the 'Kingdom of G-d' is ON Earth, not IN man.​

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Your true self is the righteous form of yourself in every action, deed and word. Our true self is often filtered through our egoic actions that tell us to be prideful, arrogant, etc. The best way that I can relay in knowing yourself is to meditate, watch your EVERY action and words, and try to give more so than you receive. Truly, life is a game of giving and receiving! The more we give love to others and ourself, the more we receive, and that can be more spiritual awareness, prosperity, etc.
Where'd you get this idea ? Not trying to sound funny but what inspired you etc

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where'd you get this idea ? Not trying to sound funny but what inspired you etc

The only answer that I can give you is this...

Isaiah 61:1 King James Version
61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong because of eisegesis, again.​

The 'Kingdom' is where 'G-d' is sovereign and, as such, was an actual terrestrial place to Hebrews (just as Gehenna was). They called it 'The Garden of Eden' which, to them, was the original status of the world before the 'Fall'. Thus, the 'Kingdom of G-d' is ON Earth, not IN man.​

You're referring to the exoteric meanings of each verse, but what have you to say about the esoteric meanings? Are they not relevant to you? This is exactly why Jesus spoke in parables. This knowledge is not accessible to all.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aviso said:
You're referring to the exoteric meanings of each verse, but what have you to say about the esoteric meanings?

Irrelevant and Jesus' disciples didn't believe ANY of that stuff.
Aviso said:
This knowledge is not accessible to all.

Thanks for proving my assumptions correct. You're just regurgitating gnostic theology.​

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oprah Winfrey was talking this same 'G-d Within' stuff 30 years ago. This ain't new or 'inspired', just recycled from gnosticism and about 1500 years old.​

So if אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה means I AM and God said his name is I AM. What is God's name? Stop running from who you are bro! It's okay I still salute the divinity in you! Have faith and more life!