Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. If you don't believe Jesus existed then you have insurmountable cognitive problems and can't know ANYTHING, even if you witness it, personally.​

you just talking sassy right now..

you have 0 presentation skills breh to back your claim.

All you're going to post is writings of other idiots you believe in.. No proof.. No facts. :camby:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
it's suppose to be a slight history book anecdotes to help guide you IF you are a child of Israel (jacob) as well as a foretelling of the end of civilization as we know it in modern history. It's an analysis of society and people and their end.:unimpressed:

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 'overall' point is you keep trying to put things into the text that aren't there.​

Here are the undisputable facts:

אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה means I AM

The kingdom of God is within

We are told to have the same mind as Jesus

So if we can agree on those points then there is nothing else to say. I've given you everything that you need. Look within yourself.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aviso said:
Agreed. The Ethiopians have the most complete set of canons

No, they don't. This is just you misunderstanding what Christianity and Judaism meant to the adherents. They weren't bound by what texts they used, but by their professed beliefs. That's why certain beliefs, like Arianism, were considered 'heretical'. Books that were considered 'heretical', like Enoch, were widely used by 'Orthodox' Christians and Jews for the information they provided, but their use didn't make an adherent a heretic.​

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
it's suppose to be a slight history book anecdotes to help guide you IF you are a child of Israel (jacob) as well as a foretelling of the end of civilization as we know it in modern history. It's an analysis of society and people and their end.:unimpressed:
and tthe new world (kingdom of heaven)

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False.

The 'Kingdom of G-d' is best understood as 'Eden on Earth'.​

Luke 17:20-21
King James Version
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

And look I didn't add anything or take anything from the scripture. Yet you are the one taking away from the scripture by denying that the Kingdom of God is within. Hmm.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

I'll even break it down to you from an Orthodox Jewish perspective:

Lukas 17:21
Orthodox Jewish Bible
21 nor will they say, Hinei, here it is, or There it is, for hinei, the Malchut Hashem is within you.

The sefirah of malchut is an attribute of God which does not emanate from God directly. Rather it emanates from God's creation (us or I AM) -- when that creation reflects and evinces God's glory from within itself.

This is the reason why it is stated separately in the verse -- "To You, God, is greatness, strength, modesty, victory, awe, for all that is in heavens and earth; to You, God, is the kingdom" (1 Chronicles 29:11) -- for there is a great gap between the first nine sefirot and the last one. The first nine are a continuous stream of God's actions which strike humanity and affect us. When we then absorb these influences of God, find them in ourselves, change and thereby reflect God's glory – then we evince malchut.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Aviso said:
And look I didn't add anything or take anything from the scripture.

Yeah, you did, but that's easily corrected....​

Matthew 6:9-10
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

The 'Kingdom' is in Earth, not man.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Aviso said:
I'll even break it down to you from an Orthodox Jewish perspective.

Matthew, an Orthodox Jew that studied with Jesus, already broke it down in The Lord's Prayer. I think his word carries a LOT more weight than your opinion 2,000 years (and a few thousand miles) after the fact.​

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, you did, but that's easily corrected....​

Matthew 6:9-10
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

The 'Kingdom' is in Earth, not man.

That's the Lord's prayer which teaches you how to get in tune with the God presence within you. The verse is saying the Kingdom of God or God's Holy Spirit does its will in your body just as it does in your mind.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Aviso said:
That's the Lord's prayer which teaches you how to get in tune with the God presence within you.

Wrong again because of eisegesis. The 'Prayer' echoes the thoughts of Jews in the 1st Century who saw 'divine intervention' as the ONLY way to stop all the 'evil' going on around them in the Roman Empire. That intervention was 'G-d', himself, coming to 'reclaim the Nations' and 'redeem' humanity.​