Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Daps
Reppin
wildcats nation
If what you say is true, then tell me this... what did Jesus mean when he said the following?:

Luke 17:20-21 King James Version
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

I'll wait.
I agree that Jesus spoke in parables. But the entire Bible is not all about parables. It’s a Book of instructions in order to be in good standing with the God of Moses. Ok, tell me what deep meaning the commandment of “Thou shall not kill” has?
Just read the Bible literally as it was written and stop looking for deeper meanings.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that Jesus spoke in parables. But the entire Bible is not all about parables. It’s a Book of instructions in order to be in good standing with the God of Moses. Ok, tell me what deep meaning the commandment of “Thou shall not kill” has?
Just read the Bible literally as it was written and stop looking for deeper meanings.

Do you agree or disagree with what Jesus stated, that the Kingdom of God is within man?

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So if you agree with what Jesus stated, how are you against what I am saying? I am saying the exact same thing, that God is within, and we are to become consciously aware of this fact to realize a higher state of mind. You're much more powerful than you think bro! Peace be upon you!

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if you agree with what Jesus stated, how are you against what I am saying? I am saying the exact same thing, that God is within, and we are to become consciously aware of this fact to realize a higher state of mind. You're much more powerful than you think bro! Peace be upon you!

It takes too much energy to vibrate at a high level breh.. Some people just cant do it.. The bible calls it "the lust of the flesh".. The honorable Elijah Muhammad referred to it as "knowing yourself"..

People will argue over the messenger.. But the message is the same and indisputable..

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It takes too much energy to vibrate at a high level breh.. Some people just cant do it.. The bible calls it "the lust of the flesh".. The honorable Elijah Muhammad referred to it as "knowing yourself"..

People will argue over the messenger.. But the message is the same and indisputable..

Facts! It's okay though, I will keep pushing this message until the people get it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
O Fenômeno said:
Why isn't Book of Enoch included?

The simple answer is because Enoch didn't write it. It was scripted in the 2nd Century CE and Enoch was supposed to be Noah's great-great grandfather. It is intertestamental literature and not 'inspired'.

The more complex answer is because it is heretical in that it posits the 'Watchers' as 'divine beings' and states that the 'righteous' will be destroyed, whereas EVERY Book in the Hebrew Bible and New Testament states they will be 'judged'.​

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I like how @HarlemHottie tries to talk about astrology around here..

Not in regards to worshipping the constellation, but to learn..

Even in Genesis 1 it says the moon and the stars were for signs and wonders..
So when she talks about it, i try to gather information, but brehs on here just get silly in that thread.. Making it hard to figure out what she's trying to convey..

Many people say that the Bible is heavy with the astrology. The Four Horsemen as mentioned in Revelations can correspond to astrological bodies in the sky and the change of seasons.