Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
We are you guys so uptight with dude telling the truth about Black women? It's not like he's lying.

I hear women shytting on Black Men on are regular, call us bums and scum. I know I'm not a bum or scum, so it doesn't bother me at all.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
this nikka recently said the MAJORITY of black women are "stupid, violent ass creatures." now, if you believe that, you've just disrespected your mother, your grandmother, your great grandmother, and so on.

fukk this lame nikka.

yeah, im not gonna co-sign him bashin all or a majority of black women. i cant co-sign that shyt at all. BUT, ratched/disrespectfull black females need to be called out on their bullshyt as well as the dusty/irresponsible azz nyggaz, thats all Im saying.

lets keep it real SOME black women are not held accountable for their actions/attitudes. its almost like u cant call them out or u will be labeled a
"k00n" Thats my main issue. Where is the accountability?

Nyggaz get called out and thrown under the bus daily-all the damn time. How many times have u heard the term thrown around from black women: "these triflin no good azz nyggaz" or "ya daddy aint shyt" "Black men aint shyt" "its hard to find a good black man" I could go on. And some of the criticisms i just listed are indeed valid tho. BUT:facepalm: on the other hand when Black men like Tommy Sotamayor and others do the same shyt, but criticize black women they inturn are demonized, called k00ns, sell outs, accused of self hatin etc.

WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD??:mindblown: EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GET ROASTED EQUALLY!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
But I want to focus on black men and their issues. I don't want to talk about both sexes. Are you trying to censoring my boy Tommy? Are you telling him to :sitdown:?

I want to speak the truth like Tommy!

Go for it, I'll subscribe to your video and be all in your comments talking about worthless nikkas :manny:

Without them I wouldn't stand out as much, so I thank them for existing.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
We are you guys so uptight with dude telling the truth about Black women? It's not like he's lying.

I hear women shytting on Black Men on are regular, call us bums and scum. I know I'm not a bum or scum, so it doesn't bother me at all.

You nyggas really are stupid. :deadmanny:..Lost cause. Date a white girl breh. Better yet go to Brazil. :smugbiden: It's incredible the race of men with extreme problems in building lasting relationships have the most to say.:trash:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I really wish I was hateful enough to create youtube videos that used the many negative statistics about black men to paint all black men as horrible people (it wouldn't be that hard and I would probably make a killing).

I guess I am simply forced to continue using those statistic to actually make change (outreach programs, educational forums, etc) in the black community for both men and women.

I simply want to say that most of yall are all talk, but in real life you aren't about shyt. You don't help anyone; you don't want to change anything. You simply want to continue to negative energy out. If you are going to talk shyt, at least do something.

He is on YouTube you have to come to him Watch his videos. Kenya can you tell me why black women get so upset about things they can avoid?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
But I want to focus on black men and their issues. I don't want to talk about both sexes. Are you trying to censoring my boy Tommy? Are you telling him to :sitdown:?

I want to speak the truth like Tommy!

Go ahead and make some videos then, but make em funny like Tommy :russ:

I'm no bum ass nikka, I have accomplishments, so i'm good.:win:

P.S i'm glad i'm rarely around hoodrats in daily life :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you actually watched his shows you would know that his biggest fanbase is actually black women so what's your point.:skip:

He has nothing but black women following his shows, calling in and agreeing with him. :manny:

How ironic?:ohhh:

:childplease:

oh, that totally makes his gross generalizations about black women acceptable. i'm sure herman cain's white "friends" would invite you over for a drink, too.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I hear you all calling him everything but a liar. This usually mean you can only attack his character and fight out of angry. You guys havent disputed his topics or statements.

Just listen to yourselves, you're upset at a man that's telling the TRUTH. That means youre butt-hurt bcuz he's hitting close to home.

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me what he lied about of where he's wrong?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Go for it, I'll subscribe to your video and be all in your comments talking about worthless nikkas :manny:

Without them I wouldn't stand out as much, so I thank them for existing.

Honestly Malta, I couldn't bring myself to do that (for a number of reasons). However, one of the biggest would be that I know that the only thing that it will accomplish is painting all black men with the same brush (and giving credibility, as a black woman, to what many people ALREADY believe about black men). I WILL do it on the coli though. These negroes tell all of their business and many of them are riding dirty.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Exactly, I've been hearing "nikkas ain't shyt" my whole life from black women so much that I when I hear it now I just go :ehh: " They're not talking about me"

Along with the usual stereotypes like, Black men are on the down-low, black men ain't in college, black men are deadbeats, black men are criminals

I'm neither one of these things so it doesn't bother me, so why can't black women handle the same thing :wtf:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Stop watching his fukking videos:upsetfavre:

Dude. I am responding to a thread topic. Where did I say I was a fan of his or watched his videos? The majority of my responses have been about coli men. From what I hear, Tommy speaks the TRUTH so I have no issue with him.