Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
your mom prolly one of them ratchet hoes he's talking about :umad:

Focus on the message, not the messenger

Naw dude is a certified lame. I can't listen to these youtube nyggas. They all sound the same. They all sound like fatherless ckoons. Just date a white girl and get it over with :shaq2:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
the message is invalidated by the sexuality of the messenger. would you take advice from elton john on how to manage your relationship with a woman? as a straight black man, it disgusts me that this down low cock sucker is worshiped by some of you nikkas, especially with regards to the state of black male and black female relationships.

just because you hate what he says doesn't make him gay..

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw dude is a certified lame. I can't listen to these youtube nyggas. They all sound the same. They all sound like fatherless ckoons. Just date a white girl and get it over with :shaq2:

For real though, if I hated anybody as much as this nikka hates dark skin women I would avoid any and everything about them, which would include not spending so much time talking about them.

I can understand if it was constructive criticism, but the nikka shyts on em just to shyt on em :what: something really bad must've happened to this nikka growing up to be this way. Kinda sad IMO.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He likes women, just not black ones. He's deeply scarred and gets carried away too much, but he says some real shyt. The homo card is pulled because people can't address his arguements if they don't like what he says, if they did....ETHER.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
For real though, if I hated anybody as much as this nikka hates dark skin women I would avoid any and everything about them, which would include not spending so much time talking about them.

I can understand if it was constructive criticism, but the nikka shyts on em just to shyt on em :what: something really bad must've happened to this nikka growing up to be this way. Kinda sad IMO.

The trend in "black enlightenment" or "black intellectual" circles is to date white. Whether these negroes are going hard on black folks or going hard against white racism, it all translates to me "I feel insecure about my preference for white people" :yawn:

I don't believe dude ever called himself Pro-black but he's stated that you cannot be pro-black with a white spouse. :comeon: Nygga please. I cannot see any b/w with an insufferable mofo like that. Nygga gonna have to jump ship to Brazil or something :laugh: Lame. If you having that much problems with an entire group of women you suck. Judging from the way that nygga look his opinion is :trash:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was just watching his livestream an hour ago. Dude had the nerve to call himself hispanic because of Panamanian ancestry but goes off on black women for claiming mixed/Native American/Puerto Rican:laff: He's contradicting himself like SWP now, I'm done listening to that blowhard.

You do know that Panamanians can be black right?

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Stop Apologizing To Black Women! Pt 1 - YouTube

Idk if this nygga is gay or not. But this nygga spit some hot ether on this video. All black women don't fall under the scrutiny he deals out, but some do. Nyggaz need to keep it 100.:ld:

But the problem with this fatherless phaggot and his ilk on youtube is they go through this ridiculous scorned list of black women failures not understanding that the black women and black man are joined at the hip. When one fails the other fails. If a black woman is a sorry a$$ welfare collecting baby-momma, there is a sorry a$$ welfare collecting baby father. We already see how the majority of this site(which is obviously fatherless) is not ready to have that conversation from the Wes Welker/Ray Lewis thread. Shh got in nygga's feelings cause it was the truth. :snoop: The Kaepernick thread :snoop:

The point is a fatherless negro is going to have a hard time learning humility and responsibility which is why you have overcompensating 40 year old men on youtube. It's why on every nyggas twitter page they are "motivational speakers" :snoop:..He's not above the problems he spews. He's at the wheel.