Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
HE'S AN ENTERTAINER, BROTHER! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AUTHENTIC COMMENTARY ON LIFE AND WOMEN FROM YOUTUBE PERSONALITIES, YOU AIN'T THAT BRIGHT, DUDE!

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
When people start calling him names instead of refuting his arguments...I know very well he has struck a nerve.
What's funny is that Tommy always says people will call him gay when they don't agree with him. :russ:

And apparently he's right as evidenced by this thread.:leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop Apologizing To Black Women! Pt 1 - YouTube

Idk if this nygga is gay or not. But this nygga spit some hot ether on this video. All black women don't fall under the scrutiny he deals out, but some do. Nyggaz need to keep it 100.:ld:

this nikka recently said the MAJORITY of black women are "stupid, violent ass creatures." now, if you believe that, you've just disrespected your mother, your grandmother, your great grandmother, and so on.

fukk this lame nikka.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Whether or not he's gay does that have any effect on what he says? Does that make anything he says invalid? Focus on proving his statements wrong and not on who he fukks. People on here resort to the ad hominem attacks and character assassinations too much. The hubris of the ignorant. Funny how when in a debate the people on here can call the person they disagree with everything under the sun except "incorrect." I disagree with a lot of what he says but I'll at least make a real response about the points he makes.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I really wish I was hateful enough to create youtube videos that used the many negative statistics about black men to paint all black men as horrible people (it wouldn't be that hard and I would probably make a killing).

I guess I am simply forced to continue using those statistic to actually make change (outreach programs, educational forums, etc) in the black community for both men and women.

I simply want to say that most of yall are all talk, but in real life you aren't about shyt. You don't help anyone; you don't want to change anything. You simply want to continue to negative energy out. If you are going to talk shyt, at least do something.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Since when has Majority meant all? :childplease:

You're right. I would even go so far as to say that that describes the majority of all black people (including you men). There aren't very many decent black people in this world.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
What's funny is that Tommy always says people will call him gay when they don't agree with him. :russ:

And apparently he's right as evidenced by this thread.:leon:

Don't care if he's gay, but dude has problems with women and that's obvious.

Oh and what a shocker this phaggot's real name is Thomas Jerome Harris. The same phaggot with a battery charge and failure to pay child support. Let me guess, his baby-mama is black? :mjpls:

Thomas Jerome Harris Mugshot - Fulton County, GA

MugShot of Thomas Jerome Harris. Lawrenceville, GA
@Sierra Mist

You can miss me with that bullshh. Everything the guy says is hot :trash:..It's sad when Tariq Nasheed is more credible than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
this nikka recently said the MAJORITY of black women are "stupid, violent ass creatures." now, if you believe that, you've just disrespected your mother, your grandmother, your great grandmother, and so on.

fukk this lame nikka.

If you actually watched his shows you would know that his biggest fanbase is actually black women so what's your point.:skip:

He has nothing but black women following his shows, calling in and agreeing with him. :manny:

How ironic?:ohhh: