Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Don't care if he's gay, but dude has problems with women and that's obvious.

Oh and what a shocker this phaggot's real name is Thomas Jerome Harris. The same phaggot with a battery charge and failure to pay child support. Let me guess, his baby-mama is black? :mjpls:

Thomas Jerome Harris Mugshot - Fulton County, GA

MugShot of Thomas Jerome Harris. Lawrenceville, GA

Yeah according to him his baby mama did him wrong something serious. He was tearing up and sounding like a bytch when he was talking about it in a vid.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Oh and what a shocker this phaggot's real name is Thomas Jerome Harris. The same phaggot with a battery charge and failure to pay child support. Let me guess, his baby-mama is black? :mjpls:

How typical. He changed his last name to sound hispanic and now he is claiming to be hispanic. Yet you have people in this very thread that will defend him to the death although he is doing the same thing that he complains black women do (pretending to be other).

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
How typical. He changed his last name to sound hispanic and now he is claiming to be hispanic. Yet you have people in this very thread that will defend him to the death although he is doing the same thing that he complains black women do (pretending to be other).

I don't see why you're offended, you know this guy generalizes terribly, and you know you're not a hoodrat right? So why are you offended, why are you taking up for these hoodrats he refers to? They'd cuss you out and do you wrong just as quick any anybody else...they're not your "sisters".

and :dead: at him changing his name to that mexican shyt lol

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

@Sierra Mist

You can miss me with that bullshh. Everything the guy says is hot :trash:..It's sad when Tariq Nasheed is more credible than you.
I don't agree with most of what he says. I'm not defending him. All I'm saying is instead of attacking him personally address the points he makes. He's cursed me out a lot because I disagreed with him. He starts beefs with people on youtube simply because they disagree, even when they are respectful about it. I remember the whole arrest story though. All I'm saying is my issue with TJ is not about who he is. It's about what he says.

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Most people are trash regardless of race or gender.

I agree. I am just on a mission to show these men that they are looking in the mirror as they describe these low-life black women. Half of the men on this board have been to jail and all types of things, but have the nerve to be on someone's high horse :childplease:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Yeah according to him his baby mama did him wrong something serious. He was tearing up and sounding like a bytch when he was talking about it in a vid.

What more needs to be said? He's just a lost nygga:to: His father failed him and he's failing his kids. :scusthov: at his daughter or son seeing these videos as a teenager.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I don't see why you're offended, you know this guy generalizes terribly, and you know you're not a hoodrat right? So why are you offended, why are you taking up for these hoodrats he refers to? They'd cuss you out and do you wrong just as quick any anybody else...they're not your "sisters".

I'm actually not taking up for hoodrats. I am simply trying to point the hoodrats out. I don't like hypocrites (I hate them actually), and I have observed this board enough to see that a lot of the men are very similar to the women that they hate so much. I am just speaking truth like my boy Tommy.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually not taking up for hoodrats. I am simply trying to point the hoodrats out. I don't like hypocrites (I hate them actually), and I have observed this board enough to see that a lot of the men are very similar to the women that they hate so much. I am just speaking truth like my boy Tommy.

You mean people bytch about others before looking at themselves in the mirror!?!? :ohhh: That goes for both sexes too dear:sitdown:

:heh:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

I don't agree with most of what he says. I'm not defending him. All I'm saying is instead of attacking him personally address the points he makes. He's cursed me out a lot because I disagreed with him. He starts beefs with people on youtube simply because they disagree, even when they are respectful about it. I remember the whole arrest story though. All I'm saying is my issue with TJ is not about who he is. It's about what he says.

But that's the point. Why would I entertain myself with anything he has to say? What can this nygga possibly tell me? Not to stick my dikk in women I don't plan on marrying? Not to get caught up some baby mama bullshh? All this dude is telling me he is a loser who's just figuring out grade school shat at the age of 40.

His shtick is :flabbynsick:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
But that's the point. Why would I entertain myself with anything he has to say? What can this nygga possibly tell me? Not to stick my dikk in women I don't plan on marrying? Not to get caught up some baby mama bullshh? All this dude is telling me he is a loser who's just figuring out grade school shat at the age of 40.

His shtick is :flabbynsick:

Yeah he's talking about all this shyt like it's news. Wtf does he even do for a living? He said some real shyt but it gets clouded in his hatred, and he repeats himself endlessly. nikka is using youtube as his venting therapy. :russ:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You mean people bytch about others before looking at themselves in the mirror!?!? :ohhh: That goes for both sexes too dear:sitdown:

:heh:

But I want to focus on black men and their issues. I don't want to talk about both sexes. Are you trying to censoring my boy Tommy? Are you telling him to :sitdown:?

I want to speak the truth like Tommy!

How many times have you been arrested? How many baby mommas do you have? Do you sell drugs?