Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Dude. I am responding to a thread topic. Where did I say I was a fan of his or watched his videos? The majority of my responses have been about coli men. From what I hear, Tommy speaks the TRUTH so I have no issue with him.

So you're not familiar with the topic then? Did you see the vid of them hoodrats and the security guard? Why do you care what a bunch of dudes on the coli think? A lot of them probably gassed you up and begged for pics from you, no complaints there right?:rudy:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Exactly, I've been hearing "nikkas ain't shyt" my whole life from black women so much that I when I hear it now I just go :ehh: " They're not talking about me"

Along with the usual stereotypes like, Black men are on the down-low, black men ain't in college, black men are deadbeats, black men are criminals

I'm neither one of these things so it doesn't bother me, so why can't black women handle the same thing :wtf:

Well then you are in the minority because Binary got roasted for calling black men out/saying something negative about them. Most people can dish it but they can't take it.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
So you're not familiar with the topic then? Did you see the vid of them hoodrats and the security guard? Why do you care what a bunch of dudes on the coli think? A lot of them probably gassed you up and begged for pics from you, no complaints there right?:rudy:

Dude. I frequent a lot of message boards (some predominantly women, some about hair, some about current events, etc). I like to discuss things online. I shouldn't have to freaking explain that to anyone. Also, he has been discussed on here enough time for me to know plenty about this topic (he has a whole damn thread dedicated to him which I have read).

Also, I haven't shared my pic with guys on here. The only messages in my pm box are about the coli poker tournament, teaching, and about random things from a few cool people who aren't even trying to get with me. Why is it an issue that I am posting on this board? Do you have an issue with the TRUTH?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Why do so many black women waste time and energy trying to stop guys like Tommy? It's not like dude is on CNN or fox news he is on YouTube.

I'm not trying to stop him. He speaks the TRUTH. I want the truth about all black people to be exposed. The truth shall set us free honeybun.

*snap finger, rolls neck, purses lips*

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
5 stars for this thread. :salute: @kermit da hustla. This fakkit really is a soulless c00n and anyone that doesn't see this is a c00n too.

Stop hating Northern. Tommy speaks the TRUTH. You just hurt because he called you and your momma out. Do better and then you wouldn't have an issue with him.

:salute: to Tommy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
If Black Women would avoid his generalizations, they'll be ok.

That's what smart Black Men do. :mjpls:

They say Black Men are lazy, don't work, have a lot kids that they don't take care of, steal, sell dope, rape, rap, start trouble everywhere.

I say: NOT ME :youngsabo:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop hating Northern. Tommy speaks the TRUTH. You just hurt because he called you and your momma out. Do better and then you wouldn't have an issue with him.

:salute: to Tommy.

My mom has two degrees and was a pharmacist until she retired :ufdup: :comeon:.

You stay being a battered wife. He blames black women for ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING. Dude is a misogynist and a c00n.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
If Black Women would avoid his generalizations, they'll be ok.

That's what smart Black Men do. :mjpls:

They say Black Men are lazy, don't work, have a lot kids that they don't take care of, steal, sell dope, rape, rap, start trouble everywhere.

I say: NOT ME :youngsabo:

:usure: I have hard time believing that. I mean, just look at your avi. It looks like you are apart of/enjoy that black thug culture to me.

Also, if anything most smart people refrain from making generalizations.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
My mom has two degrees and was a pharmacist until she retired :ufdup: :comeon:.

You stay being a battered wife. He blames black women for ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING. Dude is a misogynist and a c00n.

*talk to the hand* don't be mad because we are enlightened. You stay in the dark.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are you guys so uptight with dude telling the truth about Black women? It's not like he's lying.

I hear women shytting on Black Men on are regular, call us bums and scum. I know I'm not a bum or scum, so it doesn't bother me at all.

Because I know plenty of black women who aren't at all like the monsters described by him. He makes sweeping statements about black women, denigrating them as if they were stray dogs in the street. He is a lying cock sucker who spews venomous falsehoods about our mothers, our sisters, and our daughters.