Let's Be Real, Kanye Is The Most Important Artist Since Mike

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

:laff: no one said Yeezy doesn't touch on socially significant issues. but what does he really say? nothing nearly as deep as people act like, he's not a conscious rapper. stop trying to hold him to that. there is no deep underlying message, its just the ravings of a narcissist...

would you really take advice from someone who married Kim k? :troll:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i dont understand the hate for kanye.... no one said ye is the greatest rapper... no one said ye is the greatest producer.... but as a complete artist and importance i dont see why people think its so far fetched what OP is saying.

as soon as artist become too maintstream the hate starts to stream in on the coli.

saying Ye is the greatest since Michael isn't far fetched? :bryan::deadmanny:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
:laff: no one said Yeezy doesn't touch on socially significant issues. but what does he really say? nothing nearly as deep as people act like, he's not a conscious rapper. stop trying to hold him to that. there is no deep underlying message, its just the ravings of a narcissist...

would you really take advice from someone who married Kim k? :troll:

Ravings of a narcissist?

:what:

fukk did you expect, Immortal Technique? He is a popular rapper and there are hundreds of rappers who rhyme exclusively on this subject. It's music, why does Kanye need to be Mos Def when there are books and movies about "conscious shyt". How about you post some conscious songs from you're favorite rapper from the last 5 years? :sas1:

Plus what advice is he giving? :mindblown:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont understand the hate for kanye.... no one said ye is the greatest rapper... no one said ye is the greatest producer.... but as a complete artist and importance i dont see why people think its so far fetched what OP is saying.

as soon as artist become too maintstream the hate starts to stream in on the coli.

Saying Kanye is the most important artist of the past 10 years is one thing. Saying Kanye is the most important artist since Michael Jackson is delusional though especially if we're talking about since Michael Jackson debuted.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ravings of a narcissist?

:what:

fukk did you expect, Immortal Technique? He is a popular rapper and there are hundreds of rappers who rhyme exclusively on this subject. It's music, why does Kanye need to be Mos Def when there are books and movies about "conscious shyt". How about you post some conscious songs from you're favorite rapper from the last 5 years? :sas1:

Plus what advice is he giving? :mindblown:

calling himself Malcolm West, or Yeezus isn't being narcissistic now? :laff:

what has he done for the black community to warrant that? :stopitslime:

how old are you? and have you ever listeined to conscious rappers? I grew up on that shyt, and acting like Kanye has some important message to his music is retarded.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Musically I'm going to say Pharrell. Dude is like the modern Prince overall closer than Kanye being similar to MJ.

Anti-conformist: fitted clothes, trucker hats, skater style, to my knowledge the first who wore the thick framed glasses.

The Revolution vs N.E.R.D

Strong at plenty of instruments, not just a production board.

Hits throughout career.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
how old are you? and have you ever listeined to conscious rappers? I grew up on that shyt, and acting like Kanye has some important message to his music is retarded.

How else would I know Immortal Technique? :snoop:

Black on Both Sides is probably my favorite rap album OAT, but the better question is what has MJ done for the black community besides his meaningless songs about love and partying (not counting They Don't Care about us). I agree than Kanye is more Prince than MJ due to not being fully accepted by the mainstream and playing by his own rules, but let's not act for a second that MJ's music has more meaning than Kanye's.