Let's Be Real, Kanye Is The Most Important Artist Since Mike

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ye been officially out 10 years...Hes the biggest rock star yes..

Important is hard to quantify....The only reason I might have to agree is because Im finding it hard to pick out any artist who would replace him...

He has had an impact on clothes but it has been subtle or not as heavy as ppl would think.......Dudes forget Change Clothes dropped the summer before College Dropout which killed jerseys and anything baggy Kanye just filled that space

But come on yo...

Andre 300
Drake
even Hova
:beli:

Ppl either love to love Kanye or love to hate Kanye.....nobody moves the needle more......

matter of fact....name me an act who could drop a Beyonce type Itunes album and it sell as much:troll:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
hip hop has revolved around clothes from the beginning, I admit for a few years everyone was imitating his sound of having chipmunk voices on their songs.. although im not 100% sure he originated that at all.
He didn't and he'll tell you that. He credits RZA.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Notice how none of these people talking shyt about Ye are talking about the music

Wonder why :sas2:

Last edited:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
:laff: no one said Yeezy doesn't touch on socially significant issues. but what does he really say? nothing nearly as deep as people act like, he's not a conscious rapper. stop trying to hold him to that. there is no deep underlying message, its just the ravings of a narcissist...

would you really take advice from someone who married Kim k? :troll:

That or you have no idea what you're talking about

http://calvinpollak.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy/

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
766.gif