Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
334roed.jpg
b.. bb.. but Kanye had a design for leather jogging pants stolen from him

Yeezy's sell for $10k + :mjpls:
Dark Fantasy and College Dropout are the best produced albums of the genre :mjpls:
Kanye produced both albums listed above :mjpls:
Kanye made Retro Jordan's hot :mjpls:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
The clothes and sound.
Kanye was like what Nirvana did to Hair Metal. When he came in, it made way for Drake; Cudi, Childish, and Big Sean to shine.

DMX did that to the Shiny Suit bullshyt.

Kanye, if anything, began the newest trend of the hair metal of rap.

Nirvana's not even my favorite Grunge band but don't compare the two again.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Destiny's Child? Multiple successful singles that have been played to death? Packed concerts? Remarkable work ethic? Pop culture icon?
Kanye has more successful singles than Beyonce. Stronger and Gold Digger went 5x Platinum higher than any Beyonce song. All of the Lights, Nikkas in Paris, Love Lockdown, Heartless, Otis, etc. some more multi-Platinum successful singles that have been played to death. Ye has packed concerts, Ye has a remarkable work ethic, Ye is a pop culture icon. Ye's sold over 20 million in the US.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yeezy's sell for $10k + :mjpls:
Dark Fantasy and College Dropout are the best produced albums of the genre :mjpls:
Kanye produced both albums listed above :mjpls:
Kanye made Retro Jordan's hot :mjpls:

wait, wait, wait... did you just call dark fantasy and college dropout the best produced hip hop albums of all time?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Kanye has more successful singles than Beyonce. Stronger and Gold Digger went 5x Platinum higher than any Beyonce song. All of the Lights, Nikkas in Paris, Love Lockdown, Heartless, Otis, etc. some more multi-Platinum successful singles that have been played to death. Ye has packed concerts, Ye has a remarkable work ethic, Ye is a pop culture icon. Ye's sold over 20 million in the US.

Beyonce is more marketable and appeals to a wider audience. Plus has a much longer career. And was part of the best selling female group of all-time.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Nah he's more like a Pink Floyd or some shyt. An artist that made amazing music but that only people with good taste in music recognize. He'll go down in history as one of the best music artists of all time, but he'll never be the icon Mike was. White America doesn't like him.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Tupac was talking about making another political party for minorities, meanwhile Yeezy talking about making leather jogging pants for fags... :camby:

:dahell:

Like for real breh, I was wondering if nikkas really forgot about Pac or if the ye dikkriding had just got this far out of control :mindblown:

I can't even remember my initial response :why:but I still remembered to neg and 1 star op :pachaha: