Let's Be Real, Kanye Is The Most Important Artist Since Mike

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The clothes and sound.
Kanye was like what Nirvana did to Hair Metal. When he came in, it made way for Drake; Cudi, Childish, and Big Sean to shine.
hip hop has revolved around clothes from the beginning, I admit for a few years everyone was imitating his sound of having chipmunk voices on their songs.. although im not 100% sure he originated that at all.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The clothes and sound.
Kanye was like what Nirvana did to Hair Metal. When he came in, it made way for Drake; Cudi, Childish, and Big Sean to shine.
So what were Andre and Big Boi and Q Tip and Phife doing before that?

Ye is their son and all the acts you named (including Kendrick) are their grandchildren..

So when you say "30 years" you need to be more accurate... Ye has owned the past decade.. No need to embellish on his impact.. Be happy with that...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Any artist that releases to sub par albums in a row is finished so kanye better deliver on this next release.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Everyone in the world knows Jesus Walks and Golddigger :stopitslime:
Dark Fantasy is the GOAT album of the past 30 years :ahh: :umad:

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince_zpsbafb296e.gif

Meanwhile at the Vatican....

And Germany...

germany2.jpg

:pachaha:+:umad:(remix this for me brehs)

I mean this is fukking sad....you're his most visible fan on the board right now, and when prompted to dig down into your soul to state the case for Kante's music having this epic reach to match this hype-beastiality that has him being mentioned along with :mj: you name 1 song that NOBODY gives a motherfukk about, and another that he didn't even write, nor perform first.

:skip:
:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
So what were Andre and Big Boi and Q Tip and Phife doing before that?

Ye is their son and all the acts you named (including Kendrick) are their grandchildren..

So when you say "30 years" you need to be more accurate... Ye has owned the past decade.. No need to embellish on his impact.. Be happy with that...

:comeon:
None of those artists had the mainstream impact Ye had. Let me guess Sugar Hill Gang is bigger than Run DMC? :childplease:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The clothes and sound.
Wow you named 3 acts, how impactful , Cudi was already doing his thing before went all "artistic"

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince_zpsbafb296e.gif

Meanwhile at the Vatican....

And Germany...

germany2.jpg

:pachaha:+:umad:(remix this for me brehs)

I mean this is fukking sad....you're his biggest Visible fan on the board right now, and when prompted to dig down into your soul to state the case for Kante's music having this epic reach to match this hype-beastiality that has him being mentioned along with :mj: you name 1 song that NOBODY gives a motherfukk about, and another that he didn't even write, nor perform first.

:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

334roed.jpg
b.. bb.. but Kanye had a design for leather jogging pants stolen from him