Let's be real, Christian Bale's Batman sucked

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
He was saved by The Dark Knight. Else that trilogy might be close to bushes status. That catwoman was basura. Bats voice was stupid. I need something more in line with the comics this time around or it's the bushes with Afleck.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been saying this for the longest. His voice, his simpin, his height, his lacking of prep time, and lack of pure detective skills.... He was nowhere near the Bats we deserved to get on screen.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh, I enjoyed it. Even though Batman is the guy without powers, it seems like fans want him portrayed as a god. Greatest detective ever...One of the smartest men in history...Superb at hand to hand combat....excellent politician...billionaire....PREP TIME lol

Is the only thing this muthafukka is bad at is keeping a stable relationship? That's why I liked Bale. Brought some humanity back to the character. That's why I can't wait to see how Batman acquires the kryptonite in the film.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
hmmmmmmmmm "No one seems to agree with my thread about how Christopher Nolan's batman movies sucked, let me change it to something I see people bytching about all the time so people will agree with me"

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He was saved by The Dark Knight. Else that trilogy might be close to bushes status. That catwoman was basura. Bats voice was stupid. I need something more in line with the comics this time around or it's the bushes with Afleck.
Batman Begins is close to bushes status? Yeah, ok. Anne Hathaway killed it as catwoman. She played that role perfectly.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lack of detective skills?

this nikka got fingerprints.... from a concrete slab..... that was shot with a bullet..... by getting a 3d image of the hole.... piecing together the missing pieces of the concrete..... and making a computer image of what the bullet would look like.... before it was shot and broke up in a million pieces...... complete with the original fingerprint... on the bullet.... before it was fired....

just think about that for a second :wow:

:mjlol:

Goddammit, fukk you for making me remember that shyt, breh. I hate that scene so goddamn much, there's not enough science in the world to make any fukking sense out of it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Goddammit, fukk you for making me remember that shyt, breh. I hate that scene so goddamn much, there's not enough science in the world to make any fukking sense out of it.
didnt he pull a full print too and not a partial print?
lmao
Man yall got me dying over here. I had to rethink like "nah maybe I was just tripping"

But no it was even worse.

What is the purpose of the Gatling gun?

He cuts out the slab. Shoots 5 slabs to recreate what happened. All to just scan in the original slab anyway.

Then all the sudden Lucius has this amazing detective software that takes the scan and rebuilds back exactly what the bullet looks like........

COMPLETE WITH A FULL SCAN OF WHAT HIS FINGERPRINT WOULD BE DOWN TO THE EXACT MATCH :ohhh::mindblown::damn:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The voice beat everything else for me, it was atrocious, so much so that his wife commented on it when he showed her...:mjlol:

How your own wife knows you fukked up a comic book hero..:snoop:

None of the Batman on film really exhibited any martial art skill passed Karate, they always try for the kicks, but it always looks bad. Nolan didn't understand the hero aspect, he clearly got the lose of parents and PTSD Wayne suffers from, but as far as prep time and or tactic, it usually involved Batman tanking through shyt, which is nice to look at, but at the loss of said character background.