Let's be real, Christian Bale's Batman sucked

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
this thread's gonna have nikkas in their feelings but I feel like as time goes on we'll all agree this was a pretty lame portrayal of batman all things considered

dude wasn't shyt without his tech :russ: he wouldn't have achieved shyt without the lucious fox hookup

never outsmarted anyone

compare the police chase in mask of the phantasm to the ones in batman begins/rises. In phantasm he actually gets fukked up and has to use his wit to survive by faking out the police...in the bale movies he just jumps in his tank/flying deus ex machina and chunks deuce lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The BvS fight coordinator knows what i'm talking about and shyts on Nolan's Batman fight scenes :lolbron::blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
were nolan's movies really about the batman we all know and love though or were those movies about him BECOMING the batman we all know and love?

for most of it he seems unsure of himself, always looking to someone else for the answers. feels like someone is always lecturing him on what he's supposed to do. and when he's not taking their advice he's doing something erratic that leads to defeat.

the batman we all know and love, the batman that was born from the comics... has already gone through and conquered these trials. he's already been reborn from the ashes.

lol it's actually pretty amazing that once christian bale finally becomes that character by the end, he retires.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
were nolan's movies really about the batman we all know and love though or were those movies about him BECOMING the batman we all know and love?

for most of it he seems unsure of himself, always looking to someone else for the answers. feels like someone is always lecturing him on what he's supposed to do. and when he's not taking their advice he's doing something erratic that leads to defeat.

the batman we all know and love, the batman that was born from the comics... has already gone through and conquered these trials. he's already been reborn from the ashes.

lol it's actually pretty amazing that once christian bale finally becomes that character by the end, he retires.

Nah I think it was just their interpretation of batman but also one that put in some drama. Someone is always lecturing him because you need to do something with these characters and make them useful and purposeful in his world. Like I said, the only thing that bugs me about his batman is his lack of detective skills

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Can't blame Bale it's all Nolan. Dumbing the character down and making him the fourth wheel in two back-to-back movies :mjlol:.

Batman at least felt somewhat fantastical and Ninja like in Begins, he was just a washed up independent former CIA agent with contacts and sources by Rises.

I think Bale could have been a great Batman if the character wasn't sabotaged :yeshrug:. .

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:what: they were the best part of the movie, even by the people who hated it think so but anyways dude wasn't the fight coordinator for MOS anyways
you mean the only part of a forgettable movie. And to me there were times it looked like a video game way too fake. Sometimes either he or zod motion would be momentarily blurred while they threw a punch or something and that's not because they were fast it like the shot quality took a dive because the fights were taking place in the middle of digitized debris

Ps so it's not the dude that did MoS great

Last edited:

Haliax

Pro
Daps
Reppin
united kingdom
tumblr_msyolyp3BY1syhampo1_400.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The one issue I have with his batman is his lack of detective skills and he's not always that smart. The voice was a choice that Bale made and its the same choice any other modern batman as made sans Clooney. It's not a choice that stood up for three movies but it worked fine in the 1st movie and for most of the 2nd until he was winded and out of breath and it just sounded too damn silly and clearly forced. I think he understood the character more than the other cats who've played him though, at least in live action
lack of detective skills?

this nikka got fingerprints.... from a concrete slab..... that was shot with a bullet..... by getting a 3d image of the hole.... piecing together the missing pieces of the concrete..... and making a computer image of what the bullet would look like.... before it was shot and broke up in a million pieces...... complete with the original fingerprint... on the bullet.... before it was fired....

just think about that for a second :wow:

:mjlol:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
lack of detective skills?

this nikka got fingerprints.... from a concrete slab..... that was shot with a bullet..... by getting a 3d image of the hole.... piecing together the missing pieces of the concrete..... and making a computer image of what the bullet would look like.... before it was shot and broke up in a million pieces...... complete with the original fingerprint... on the bullet.... before it was fired....

just think about that for a second :wow:

:mjlol:

Scene was ridiculous. You'd have to accept that the shooter put bullets in their shells by hand :shaq2: