Let's be real, Christian Bale's Batman sucked

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
None of the Batman on film really exhibited any martial art skill passed Karate, they always try for the kicks, but it always looks bad. Nolan didn't understand the hero aspect, he clearly got the lose of parents and PTSD Wayne suffers from, but as far as prep time and or tactic, it usually involved Batman tanking through shyt, which is nice to look at, but at the loss of said character background.
thats because all the suits up untill tdk were so stiff nh

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will always prefer Keaton over Bale for Bats.

Bale's Batman left a lot to be desired. The voice was cringe worthy and he didn't really have the intimidating presence he should have. For a master of various forms of martial arts/self-defense, he got overwhelmed easily by a scrawny Joker and a couple of mangy dogs.

Burton/Keaton's Batman on the other hand was scary as fukk. What I always liked about Batman is that he's just about as crazy as all the whackos he sends to Arkham and I thought the Keaton Batman was more successful at displaying that. Dude was a borderline sociopath and you can see why criminals in Gotham would be shook.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It just occurred to me, does batman have any classic lines throughout the entire trilogy?

Feels like the only time people quote batman in those movies is when they're making fun of his voice. (Whereshatriggurrr!!!) (awmnawtwearimhockeypadzzz!!!)

all of the big dialogue, all of the classic lines...belong to other characters. joker, alfred, dent, gordon, etc.

only thing I could think of really is "does it come in black"

I'd say "it's not who we are underneath..." but that's him just repeating Rachel.
Harvey: Is Wayne Manor in Gotham City's limits? :sas1:
Bruce: :heh: The Palisades? Sure. As our new DA, you should probably check out where your jurisdiction ends.

that whole back and forth with Harvey is full of quotes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He was trash and the trilogy is so overrated...

He was saved by The Dark Knight. Else that trilogy might be close to bushes status. That catwoman was basura. Bats voice was stupid. I need something more in line with the comics this time around or it's the bushes with Afleck.

Mediocre Batman, terrible Bruce Wayne.

Agreed 2nd movie is the only really dope joint. It made the other 2 look better. That was because of Joker.

:russ:

It just occurred to me, does batman have any classic lines throughout the entire trilogy?

Feels like the only time people quote batman in those movies is when they're making fun of his voice. (Whereshatriggurrr!!!) (awmnawtwearimhockeypadzzz!!!)

all of the big dialogue, all of the classic lines...belong to other characters. joker, alfred, dent, gordon, etc.

only thing I could think of really is "does it come in black"

I'd say "it's not who we are underneath..." but that's him just repeating Rachel.

Yea.... I dont think he had one memorable line the entire series:ohhh:

Martha