Let's be real, Christian Bale's Batman sucked

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It just occurred to me, does batman have any classic lines throughout the entire trilogy?

Feels like the only time people quote batman in those movies is when they're making fun of his voice. (Whereshatriggurrr!!!) (awmnawtwearimhockeypadzzz!!!)

all of the big dialogue, all of the classic lines...belong to other characters. joker, alfred, dent, gordon, etc.

only thing I could think of really is "does it come in black"

I'd say "it's not who we are underneath..." but that's him just repeating Rachel.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
u might have went in a little too hard on em. If ur compare him to other incarnations (comics/batman tas) that give his ability superhero like ability then i guess your words are closer to being truth.

However, when looking in content with the trilogy lore it seems unfair. He really only got handled by ras and bane. Both of which where about that life all day everyday. He handled all the goons mutiple times with multiple enemies.

i feel they illustrated the prep time just didnt showcase it. The third act of rises is nothing but prep time influences. Still dont know why he planned to fight bane the same way in which he lost to.him but oh well.

and the voice, although it did get outta hand to the point it sucked, for.me it only got bad when bats decided to tlk and yell alot. Wasnt bad when he was a brooding man of few words in begins.

judging from the trilogy lore alone do u still see all your points as valid?

So you're saying Nolan fukked up the batman character?

I'm basing this off of my favorite cartoon of all-time BTAS. Bats rarely showed fear in it even if it seemed like he was out of options, you knew he had something up his sleeve, same with JL/JLU. This Bats had technology/gadgets but rarely showed his whit, I mean he actually trusted Selina, did little to none research on Bane which ended up getting his ass kicked, Talia swerved him and i can keep going. The real Batman would've seen it coming a mile away. Brehs, a fukking random ass cop knew who he was :snoop:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It just occurred to me, does batman have any classic lines throughout the entire trilogy?

Feels like the only time people quote batman in those movies is when they're making fun of his voice. (Whereshatriggurrr!!!) (awmnawtwearimhockeypadzzz!!!)

all of the big dialogue, all of the classic lines...belong to other characters. joker, alfred, dent, gordon, etc.

I'd say "it's not who we are underneath..." but that's him just repeating Rachel.
Yeah all the best dialogue belonged to the villains. I always cringed at Alfreds lectures and deep prophetic speeches, shyt was so forced. Bane was the best. Makes TDKR a good watch when u don't think about the gaping plot holes and terrible script.

Daps
I'm basing this off of my favorite cartoon of all-time BTAS. Bats rarely showed fear in it even if it seemed like he was out of options, you knew he had something up his sleeve, same with JL/JLU. This Bats had technology/gadgets but rarely showed his whit, I mean he actually trusted Selina, did little to none research on Bane which ended up getting his ass kicked, Talia swerved him and i can keep going. The real Batman would've seen it coming a mile away. Brehs, a fukking random ass cop knew who he was :snoop:

I had a feeling u might say that about the animated series. Outside of comics that's the goat imo. Not making excuses but perhaps it's cause of the realist take on it. Bruce realized he ain't built for that. His parents aren't coming back. It really sucks to be broke and once he got them ends back he figured gotham is going to hell anyway might be best to spend that dough like Jodan Belfort and chill on the French riviera

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200x200px-ZC-271307c7_post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-reacti-DViC.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

:bryan:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah all the best dialogue belonged to the villains. I always cringed at Alfreds lectures and deep prophetic speeches, shyt was so forced. Bane was the best. Makes TDKR a good watch when u don't think about the gaping plot holes and terrible script.

truth bombs right there so many damn quotes cuz of bane in that movie alone reason y i love the tdkr a lot cuz of how his lines were and how he stood toe to toe with batman physically

joker fukked up batman mentally