Lets be Honest. Women run shyt till they hit 30's.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
@bdizzle has been with same girl since 1925 and for some reason he thinks he's stunting on everyone because he knows everything about women.

This n!gga is a JOKE.
:russ:

:pachaha: nikka are you depending on the desperation of women to eat? If you can't pull fly 20 years old in your 20s, you won't be able to do it in your 30's either. Instead of waiting until 30, fix the problems you have NOW. If you're an emotional, sensitive ass fakkit/simp/lame then as a man check yourself. Cause all that shyt that broads can't stand about you will still be there once you hit 30..

Honestly, sometimes it does take a while for some guys to get their swag up. Some guys don't get swag up until they get their money up which can be in their 30s or even 40s sometimes. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

:patrice:

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas on here talking about KD hurbert n shyt. Like I said.. the young chicks have a purpose, the older ones usually provide something different. And no if you're lame you can't get women (usually).... but if you kinda always had hoes ..... when you hit 30 your experiences, lack of giving a fukk, and level in life -opens the doors to more p*ssy.

Daps
I dont pay any attention to you. All of you guys on here making 100k plus. :bryan: I really don't care. Your hate of black women does not bother me either. Like I said, these type of threads pretty much always have the same negros in her acting like chicks, gossiping and dropping game :lolbron:. The few guys on here that I know have well off careers and masculine personalities never post in these kinda threads. Carry on though.

bolded for accuracy

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
When did lame ever become synonymous with antisocial? There are allot of prosocial black dudes who are considered "lame" or "corny" dawg we talking about two entirely different things. And looks really don't matter at that age, as long as you're not flabbynsick.

And there's the problem. Just saying "wait until 30" ain't addressing the problem. If you're :flabbynsick: on top of all the other shyt, you being 30 won't make a difference.

Nothing is gonna magically happen at 30+. If you're not grinding and stacking paper, pursuing your business ventures, keeping your body in shape, and working on your personal defects now, you'll be the same corny ass dudes that broads were playing a decade ago.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
:pachaha: nikka are you depending on the desperation of women to eat? If you can't pull fly 20 years old in your 20s, you won't be able to do it in your 30's either.

:to: I thought we were breh's breh. I know you got more certs than me, but you didn't have to put my name out in these skreets.

:lolbron: You call it desperation, I call it maturing. Some people are late bloomers breh

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is actually one of the worse and most connish post in history.... and I'm in IT... you are too. You know most black tech guys get w black women.... Except the c00ns and lames. And ur on the networking side of IT :rudy:

Cinnamon_Certs.jpg

:obama:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

And I see nikkas still believing that "Wait till you hit 30" Coli myth. :laff: Gneegas act like you're gonna evolve into some super pimp when you're 30 years old when in reality you'll probably be even worse off. :laff:
you are missing the point....I see this everyday in my church.

Women over 30 are desperate for stability especially those who are single moms.
They are more likely drop things of their "list" than lets say when they were 20.

Still won't touch them but it is what it is

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They are more likely drop things of their "list" than lets say when they were 20.

Ok I see your point then. :ehh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I stand witness to this fact. Especially the Black church part. It's not really a constellation prize either...all them broads be :scusthov: status...