Lets be Honest. Women run shyt till they hit 30's.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

You really wanna know..... big daddy
wendywilliams101018.jpg

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im 28 and look around 24 and my chick is 21.

I know that once I turn 30 its going to be a lot harder for me to pull younger chicks unless they are on some gold digger shyt. I want to be wifed up by 30. If you've already experienced lots of women in your 20s you know its really not that important and kind of a waste of time/money. Id rather be focused on handling business in my 30s then clubbing every night.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Let me break it down FROM A BLACK PERSPECTIVE since that's all i know

Now Black Women who have a Career over 30 years old usually still look good, in shape, workout, travel, etc, etc.. and there are some who have a kid and doing better than women who doesn't have any

But Since there are more hoodrats and broke bytches just as there are more broke nikkas than successful ones u are more likey to run into black women who are fat, have 2 or 3 kids ( HELL I HAD A SISTA HIT ON ME AND SHE GOT 10 KIDS !!! AT 38 :snoop: ) ,still on that low level nikka shyt and still think she the cream of the crop cause she has a phat azz or she popular among the clubs she still attends..

Of course People will not be the same when they was 25 at 35. life changes happen

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Think of it like an NFL running back.

Running back over 30=Barely will get a look in free agency,has been on different teams,mileage,baggage etc

A woman who is 27-28 is in her prime (Adrian Peterson)

A woman who is 22+ the future of your organization :ahh: call her a Trent Richardson

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I was just thinking about this the other day.

I hope i stay young looking when i get in my 40's so i can continue smashing young tight 20 year olds :shaq:.

TayMarie

Rookie
Daps
This is my first time posting, so hello, but the same applies to men . If women did not care about age you would see a lot women with guys alot older than them . 18-25 years girls are with people their age or if they are with a guy old enough to be their father he usually has $. I am not attracted to guys old enough to be my father and prefer someone my own age.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:comeon: To say that the field doesn't open up for successful men around age 30 would be to completely deny reality. Women are attracted to men who are mature, have a decent career going, are well traveled, and won't make a jackass out of themselves partying at clubs/bars/etc. It's not rocket science here. Unless you're emotionally stunted, by age 30 you're going to be able to measure up to all of those things. Now with that said, when the field opens up for you, it's not going to open up in the same way that it would for a guy that was cleaning up with the ladies when he was in his early 20's. They're going to be after commitment out of you because they see a guy like that as someone that can provide, be emotionally stable, etc. Unless I'm way off base here, I think there's a huge difference between girls just having fun in their early 20's and girls chasing after guys to get a commitment out of them. Something to consider. You might wind up with a few stage 5 clingers. :manny:

:whoa: With all of that said, you should be open to being happy with whoever may come along, because you never know who will surprise you. I know that personally, the women I've been most into have been women that didn't meet my normal list of preferences when it came to dating. I know that younger women on the whole are better looking because they haven't aged, but that might be more of a "just for fun" kind of thing. You might very well end up with a woman your age because you can relate to each other better. Now hey, if you hit the holy jackpot of a woman who's both young and very mature, more power to you. Just saying, be careful out there, protect your finances, and make sure that you can actually develop a meaningful connection with whoever you're with. Or if you're looking to pump and dump, to be chill about it. :yeshrug:

For those of you denying reality...

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...omen-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
talkin to this 26 yr old and she knows her fate... im trying to get my dikk wet and she goes "im not 21 anymore i want a serious relationship"
:smugfavre: i bet you do, with your aging depreciating assets. they know. that biological time clock starts getting loud as shyt in their late 20s. they see they're getting older. titties aint as perky as when they were 18/19/20. miles on the odometer. their friends probably gettin married and having kids and cant go ho'ing around with them. :ufdup:

being a man :blessed:

:pachaha: On point with that statement. Men are like Wine and Women are like Beer!!