Lets be Honest. Women run shyt till they hit 30's.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It's retarded to wait until you fall off to look to settle down. That's goes for business too. You want to lock when you have your best bargaining power so you can get the best deal. This is different for men and women. If you been getting above average mates in your prime, now you've falling off and have to date someone of lower quality than you're accustom to.

Well, that's just what the men in my family told me to do. So I'll take their advice. :yeshrug: They seem to be good with women (excluding one of my uncles :huhldup:) and for the most part they're successful older men so I'll take their advice over younger dudes.

and even if every man in my age range does date women in their 20s there will still be men available.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Really? Why is that? I'm at work and I post here on my downtime like most other people. Honestly, you guys are hilarious to me. People on twitter, that I know from here are hilarious to me. That is the purpose this forum serves, well for me at least. I don't have a 100k job but I am very stable and college educated. I don't see anything wrong with posting on this forum or anything other if it brings you entertainment. Do you want to be on a forum full of men and only rachet uneducated females and single mothers? That would be very weird
no, I'm glad educated non ratchet women are here... i work on a laptop 24 hours a day.. so thats the reason i post. But please note: there's nothing wrong with single mothers - some are cool, shyt happens.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bottomline is if you plan on getting married, you should choose a partner at your highest level of desirabilty. I think the OP is saying that women wait to their :flabbynsick: and then expect men to want to settledown with them, when there's fresher meat on the market.
I can agree with this to an extent but that only applies to a guy looking for a "trophy" wife and not all guys want that. Just like dude said a 30 YO woman with an education and job is better than a young college student with no direction.

I think as long as a woman focuses on her health and staying/getting into shape while she's forming her career, she'll have no problem finding a mate when it's time.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
it depends

if u talking about the average woman in the hood then yeah..... From Multiple dikks, Multiple Kids, Multiple Bellies, Multiple Personalities and then depression of not finding that hidden jewel ( a good dude) they either stay in there hoe mode till they hit 50 or they realize only man they have is church and church become there man.

Women who have a good career have other things to focus on in there life besides dikk

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
as she approaches 30 she becomes less and less attractive, period. a 32 year old is not as ripe and thus not as appealing as a 22 year old.
secondly, the older women get the more they feel like "settling down" and yes all women feel this as they approach 30. she even told me "im not 21 anymore im not just looking to have fun im looking to settle down" :stopitslime:
she knows what's around the corner. she's probably peaking as far as her appeal goes, because shes not old yet but is old enough to have her own place and a good job. when she's 30 there will be a new flock of women in their mid 20's who will be more appealing :smugdraper:

i kinda feel what you are sayin. but there are some fine azz 30+ females out there that I would smash in a heartbeat. For example

Claudia Jordan, shes 40 and looks like this:

cjbeach.jpg

Alicia keyes is 32

GOF+album+artwork+v06+midi+res.jpg

Erica from L&HH is 29

Erica-Dixon-Black-Men-Mag-StraightFromThA-19-520x707.jpg

KD Aubert is 35 and is bad as a MF :whew:

KD-Aubert.jpg

Regardless if a chick is 21 or 31. If shes fine, nyggaz are still gonna try to hit that. It aint like any of these chicks have a hard time tryna get laid. But to adress the OP's post title of women runnin shyt until they hit their 30's. I never had the mentality of "women run shyt." The man is supposed to be in control at all times and should never put puzzy on a pedestal to the point that they let females run them.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Well, that's just what the men in my family told me to do. So I'll take their advice. :yeshrug: They seem to be good with women (excluding one of my uncles :huhldup:) and for the most part they're successful older men so I'll take their advice over younger dudes.

and even if every man in my age range does date women in their 20s there will still be men available.
so u getting married at 23? :mjpls:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I can agree with this to an extent but that only applies to a guy looking for a "trophy" wife and not all guys want that. Just like dude said a 30 YO woman with an education and job is better than a young college student with no direction.

I think as long as a woman focuses on her health and staying/getting into shape while she's forming her career, she'll have no problem finding a mate when it's time.

That's were you're wrong. Age does not automatically give you direction, maturity nor financial stability. Most 30+ educated women are in debt and lost also. They just been working longer and have mastered the art of looking successful. Most dudes are lost and broke also, so they can't mold a young women to be a good wife and forget about teaching an old dog (older women) no tricks. I think the best chance you have in getting your own sh:t together first, then getting an impressionable non-attentionwhoring young lady to mold, because most older woman are really a lost cause. They are exceptions.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
i kinda feel what you are sayin. but there are some fine azz 30+ females out there that I would smash in a heartbeat. For example

Claudia Jordan, shes 40 and looks like this:

cjbeach.jpg

Alicia keyes is 32

GOF+album+artwork+v06+midi+res.jpg

Erica from L&HH is 29

Erica-Dixon-Black-Men-Mag-StraightFromThA-19-520x707.jpg

KD Aubert is 35 and is bad as a MF :whew:

KD-Aubert.jpg

Regardless if a chick is 21 or 31. If shes fine, nyggaz are still gonna try to hit that. It aint like any of these chicks have a hard time tryna get laid. But to adress the OP's post title of women runnin shyt until they hit their 30's. I never had the mentality of "women run shyt." The man is supposed to be in control at all times and should never put puzzy on a pedestal to the point that they let females run them.

Yep, these are your average 30+ single women out here. :stopitslime:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:pachaha: at y'all delusional ass nikkas. If you were a lame corny nikka in your 20s, you're gonna be the same lame corny nikka in your 30's. The only differene is you have a better chance of being :flabbynsick: with a receeding hairline.

You think when you hit 30 the bytches you want are gonna magically be like :krs: Sorry breh, in they're eyes they still won't like you unless you changed the shyt about yourself that turned em off in the first place.

I know, I know, you've been listening to them nikkas in the quick gems about ladies thread telling you when a man hits 30 he becomes that dude :takedat:.

But just think about it for a second. Do you know a single person in real life who was a lame dude all his life, hit 30, then became a ladies man :usure:?

But I'll let y'all nikkas keep dreaming :heh: