Lets be Honest. Women run shyt till they hit 30's.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:pachaha: at y'all delusional ass nikkas. If you were a lame corny nikka in your 20s, you're gonna be the same lame corny nikka in your 30's. The only differene is you have a better chance of being :flabbynsick: with a receeding hairline.

You think when you hit 30 the bytches you want are gonna magically be like :krs: Sorry breh, in they're eyes they still won't like you unless you changed the shyt about yourself that turned em off in the first place.

I know, I know, you've been listening to them nikkas in the quick gems about ladies thread telling you when a man hits 30 he becomes that dude :takedat:.

But just think about it for a second. Do you know a single person in real life who was a lame dude all his life, hit 30, then became a ladies man :usure:?

But I'll let y'all nikkas keep dreaming :heh:

I actually do. :umad:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This thread...

114852.gif
:dead: only on the coli does life end at 30 for chicks. these dudes must hang with nothing but :flabbynsick: bytches who let themselves go in their 20's. the myth that 30+ women(fit and attractive) get less attention than 20 y\o's is :mindblown: most y'all dudes on here have seen my pic(s). i get more attention NOW than i ever did at 21. :wow: and i'm not even looking for it these days.... that's the crazy part.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:dead: only on the coli does life end at 30 for chicks. these dudes must hang with nothing but :flabbynsick: bytches who let themselves go in their 20's. the myth that 30+ women(fit and attractive) get less attention than 20 y\o's is :mindblown: most y'all dudes on here have seen my pic(s). i get more attention NOW than i ever did at 21. :wow: and i'm not even looking for it these days.... that's the crazy part.

Chill, don't bust these nikkas dreams. Some of these nikkas been waiting on 30 since high school.

Them nikkas is like 10 years and maybe I can finally get some p*ssy :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I'm assuming he did more than become 30 to be a ladies man though. Unless he went to bed at 29 and woke up 30 with a coli account, 97 certs, and harem of dimes he don't even like because he prefers regualr broads :ohlawd:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Not me...