Lets be Honest. Women run shyt till they hit 30's.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Let me break it down FROM A BLACK PERSPECTIVE since that's all i know

Now Black Women who have a Career over 30 years old usually still look good, in shape, workout, travel, etc, etc.. and there are some who have a kid and doing better than women who doesn't have any

But Since there are more hoodrats and broke bytches just as there are more broke nikkas than successful ones u are more likey to run into black women who are fat, have 2 or 3 kids ( HELL I HAD A SISTA HIT ON ME AND SHE GOT 10 KIDS !!! AT 38 :snoop: ) ,still on that low level nikka shyt and still think she the cream of the crop cause she has a phat azz or she popular among the clubs she still attends..

Of course People will not be the same when they was 25 at 35. life changes happen

HOLY shyt!!! :mindblown: 10 KIDS!?!?!? Damn she just let everyone go up in raw or somethin?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It depends on what the woman did at her life at 30 that really matters. If she got flabby, popped out 3 or 4 kids and still got that acid mouth, brothas are going to steer clear... just swerve off the road to avoid her. But if she has a sweet personality, no kids, kept in shape, she still will have options. Me personally, I prefer women 25 and up. Me and most younger women don't see eye to eye when it comes to conversation.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The playing field opens up like mad once you hit 30 and you thrive until about 36. Then its back to slim pickings, but even then if your older and a attractive active mature male you can pull a younger 26+ old chick with ZERO problems.

Its really all about the timing....

No lie after 30's for a female, its all down hill for most of em. Even mad hot older women probably not gonna have some "model" like dude trying to wife her up where as a dude can have some young thang ready to go all in.