Lets be Honest. Women run shyt till they hit 30's.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A woman's mentality is different from a mans.it doesn't mean she thinks she doesn't have it going on anymore.
And what are you talking about when you say biological clock? Because a woman can have kids way past the age of 26.

Is that what you meant?

as she approaches 30 she becomes less and less attractive, period. a 32 year old is not as ripe and thus not as appealing as a 22 year old.
secondly, the older women get the more they feel like "settling down" and yes all women feel this as they approach 30. she even told me "im not 21 anymore im not just looking to have fun im looking to settle down" :stopitslime:
she knows what's around the corner. she's probably peaking as far as her appeal goes, because shes not old yet but is old enough to have her own place and a good job. when she's 30 there will be a new flock of women in their mid 20's who will be more appealing :smugdraper:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
as she approaches 30 she becomes less and less attractive, period. a 32 year old is not as ripe and thus not as appealing as a 22 year old.
secondly, the older women get the more they feel like "settling down" and yes all women feel this as they approach 30. she even told me "im not 21 anymore im not just looking to have fun im looking to settle down" :stopitslime:
she knows what's around the corner. she's probably peaking as far as her appeal goes, because shes not old yet but is old enough to have her own place and a good job. when she's 30 there will be a new flock of women in their mid 20's who will be more appealing :smugdraper:
Ok I get what you are saying.

Daps
"im not 21 anymore i want a serious relationship"

If a woman said some shyt like this to me I wouldn't even take her ass out on a date :snoop:

What a way to admit that you used to be a whore......and that you probably still are, but the customers ain't coming in like they used to

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a woman said some shyt like this to me I wouldn't even take her ass out on a date :snoop:

What a way to admit that you used to be a whore......and that you probably still are, but the customers ain't coming in like they used to

that's like 90% of these broads man :manny: they get skewered in their early 20s then wana be conservative and shyt when they realize they're older and still aint shyt :pachaha:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Smart women start looking for a long term mate in their early 20s, even late teens in the South. They look for men that are stable and are entering their primes, but most women haven't been taught to do this.

lmfao Yeah, I sure wasn't. My dad and uncles told me not to settle down until 30, then find a man between 40-50 and marry him. I'll go with that advice. They just said don't get fat or have kids out of wedlock...works for me. :ehh: