Lets be Honest. Women run shyt till they hit 30's.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
maybe to black women I am not.

I don't speak in Ebonics, I'm not a thug and I sure aint no Tupac in a suit.

I'm just a network engineering programmer in the DC area who lives in an affluent white neighborhood.

it makes sense that you as a black woman would not like this.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No.

It's just you have different purposes for different women

my 19 year old bish.. i just smash and spend an amount money that only a 18/19/20/21 would appreciate.

For my 25-30--- I don't even fck with them unless their shyt is together... but they are usually wify with sex skills, conversation, goals, and presentation.

The only probably is when the damn near or over 30 year old women think that they can get away w the shyt a 19 year old can get away with. No- u expect more from a grown man, we expect more from grown women.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I'm just a network engineering programmer in the DC area who lives in an affluent white neighborhood.

This is actually one of the worse and most connish post in history.... and I'm in IT... you are too. You know most black tech guys get w black women.... Except the c00ns and lames. And ur on the networking side of IT :rudy:

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I dont pay any attention to you. All of you guys on here making 100k plus. :bryan: I really don't care. Your hate of black women does not bother me either. Like I said, these type of threads pretty much always have the same negros in her acting like chicks, gossiping and dropping game :lolbron:. The few guys on here that I know have well off careers and masculine personalities never post in these kinda threads. Carry on though.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This is actually one of the worse and most connish post in history.... and I'm in IT... you are too. You know most black tech guys get w black women.... Expect the c00ns and lames. And ur on the networking side of IT :rudy:
I can also program too.

I switch to networking because that's where the money is in the DC area

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
It's retarded to wait until you fall off to look to settle down. That's goes for business too. You want to lock when you have your best bargaining power so you can get the best deal. This is different for men and women. If you been getting above average mates in your prime, now you've falling off and have to date someone of lower quality than you're accustom to.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I dont pay any attention to you. All of you guys on here making 100k plus. :bryan: I really don't care. Your hate of black women does not bother me either. Like I said, these type of threads pretty much always have the same negros in her acting like chicks, gossiping and dropping game :lolbron:. The few guys on here that I know have well off careers and masculine personalities never post in these kinda threads. Carry on though.

:ohlawd: Those female shaming tactics. Too bad any men with common sense can see right through them :mjpls:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's retarded to wait until you fall off to look to settle down. That's goes for business too. You want to lock when you have your best bargaining power so you can get the best deal. This is different for men and women. If you been getting above average mates in your prime, now you've falling off and have to date someone of lower quality than you're accustom to.
Also.... for most men, black and white and brown excluding some asians ethnicity.... (just from what i noticed) become more desirable to women rounding 30... Sure they say a women gets in her sexual prime later on in life...... but that sexual prime does not translate to looks, energy, tightness of body, or attracting men.

There are 21 year old chicks I can pull w ease now that I would have had to simp and be stupid to get..... There are 30+ women who are attractive downtown walking around...... i don't look twice because i'm not looking for a wife --- The problem with that is... most wifies become wifies out of originally a guy trying to smash and so that lowers the overall chances of a 35 year old bish getting wifed up.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:usure:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
most of what your saying is true,,,,, but truthfully, most women that a man would wanna wife wouldn't be posting online in a forum like this.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
most of what your saying is true,,,,, but truthfully, most women that a man would wanna wife wouldn't be posting online in a forum like this.
Really? Why is that? I'm at work and I post here on my downtime like most other people. Honestly, you guys are hilarious to me. People on twitter, that I know from here are hilarious to me. That is the purpose this forum serves, well for me at least. I don't have a 100k job but I am very stable and college educated. I don't see anything wrong with posting on this forum or anything other if it brings you entertainment. Do you want to be on a forum full of men and only rachet uneducated females and single mothers? That would be very weird