Let's be honest about Michelle Obama looks...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yall doing cartwheels over this plastic surgery face literal mail order bride with nudes all over the internet :dead:
@Rell Lauren is a blatant Trump supporter. He’s also a previously banned poster so there’s that.
:hhh:

he’s a classified Trump supporter who loudly brags that he voted for Trump. Racists gonna race. FYI- posts give off “Reddit I post as a black man but whiteface among my cac peers vibes”

I'm a conservative in a Blue state in a Blue city. I'm voting Trump.

I'm Black. Tell me why I should be against Trump or any Republican? Registered Republican BTW.
Kiss my ass fakkit.

If this is all it takes to turn people into terrorists then Trump was right.
We're not enslaved like your masters said we would.
Tinder filled with SJWs now. The only thing that's saving me from possibly getting any buns from there is not wearing a Trump hat. App is not what it used to be.

Doubt that the maga hatted is black or he just plays one for ColiTV.

Don't get it twisted, I'm Black and I vote Republican. My rep is in the red because I have thoughts that lean to the right. I care about my community and my city though. I don't think any decent human being would disagree w/ that regardless of your affiliation and skin color. What I'm seeing more and more, is the outright support of anarchy and dysfunction that's extremely troubling from a self-professed Black website.
Red Rep Representation matters considering OP and the thread content
:francis::mjpls:

He’s also in a thread making fun of 6 year old and teenage black children.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Melania-Trump-Favorite-Brands-Fashion-Week-Fall-2018.jpg

first-lady-melania-trump-arrives-to-greet-children-and-read-news-photo-887931598-1564066403.jpg

011818-melania-trump-fashion-lead_0-2000.jpg

original

3000.jpg

gettyimages-1230688883.jpg
Not surprised that the coli’s resident trump Cacvocate would post his stone faced strong jawed former stripper wife - the white of his dreams
Eastern European and Scandinavians are the best looking white women.

The perfect white woman.
:francis::mjlol:

White chicks don't give nikkas attention if they don't have status or money.
Also him in another role :hula:
Don't care for your neg. They're a left wing propaganda machine. Then again this is the Coli, home of the liberal militant that sleeps with white women and balks at anything that disrupts their echo chamber.

Comparing Trump to Hitler is sheer idiocy. If he were a fascist, people would be getting killed left and right like a true fascist would do.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
no she does not

Melania is the best looking first lady ever
UK poster ^^^ NonFBA
No surprise here
:stopitslime:

in fact, most of the white woman worship/anti black comments in this thread are cacs or nonAA. (Disclaimer - That’s not diaspora division; this is proven facts based on their own self identification)
:deadrose:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
UK poster ^^^ NonFBA
No surprise here

in fact, most of the white woman worship/anti black comments in this thread are cacs or nonAA. (Disclaimer - That’s not diaspora division; this is proven facts based on their own self identification)

That's the same "nikka" that tried to talk to me about some grits. :mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
UK poster ^^^ NonFBA
No surprise here

where did you get the notion that I'm a UK poster or a foreign poster at that? :dwillhuh:
with as much as you follow me around, I would have thought you would have already known that I'm from the Bay.
you call me a white woman worshipper all because I said Melania Trump is better looking than Michelle?
Melania is objectively better looking than Michelle.
but the ironic thing is that one of the biggest white woman worshippers on here @The Butcher dapped this post. :russ::dead:

the other ironic thing is, you hate black women just as much as these c00ns on here and stay picking men side over black women. the nerve.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What? By which "objective" metric did you come to this conclusion?
don't kid yourself, most dudes would agree with me.

her face is more symmetrical than Michelle

it still amazes me where Sasha got her beauty from

must have been from Barack. but then again Maliah looks more like Barry and she's ugly as hell

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Rell Lauren is a blatant Trump supporter. He’s also a previously banned poster so there’s that.
:hhh:

he’s a classified Trump supporter who loudly brags that he voted for Trump. Racists gonna race. FYI- posts give off “Reddit I post as a black man but whiteface among my cac peers vibes”

Doubt that the maga hatted is black or he just plays one for ColiTV.

Red Rep Representation matters considering OP and the thread content
:francis::mjpls:

He’s also in a thread making fun of 6 year old and teenage black children.

And I said it with my chest.

I've been to a meet-up. How about you superthug?