Let's be honest about Michelle Obama looks...

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stop replying to me. No one will miss you when you're ashes or worm food. Whatever your people can afford.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Brooklynzson add some more of my Alt accounts please
Fixed.
A grown man tagging in another man multiple times per week so that he could have more online e-friends. I know your 3rd childhood mid life coli crisis having nerd ass has no real friends or stable relationships in real life offline. You’re like over 40 too. Begging to be modded up for decades like that’s your sole life accomplishment, I swear / this can’t be your life and yet it is. This dude really totes around here finessing like he runs a coli shadow government to feel important.
:deadrose::deadrose:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Fixed.
A grown man tagging in another man multiple times per week so that he could have more online e-friends. I know your 3rd childhood mid life coli crisis having nerd ass has no real friends or stable relationships in real life offline. You’re like over 40 too. Begging to be modded up for decades like that’s your sole life accomplishment, I swear / this can’t be your life and yet it is. This dude really totes around here finessing like he runs a coli shadow government to feel important.

@Brooklynzson add more accounts

bytch you tagged me

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Fixed.

I'm 57 BTW

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Pointless thread and hella disrespectful.

Man. Making disparaging comments about the former first lady...

hope youre able to look at your mom in the eye with a straight knowing you went on the internet to make this dumb ass thread. I could give a fukk aboot a dap.

You dont disrespect Michelle.

end thread.