Let's be honest about Michelle Obama looks...

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Reading this thread makes me wonder sometimes about some posters on here. Is this really a predominantly black site?

Michelle Obama is a refined, intelligent and polished black women who I think is attractive and represented this country well and was a great representation for black women and black men as well. She is also very likeable by all races and had a higher popularity rating than her hubby.

As far as her looks....she not a supermodel but that's not what her or any other First Ladies are supposed to be.

And while Melania was also not bad looking....she didnt possess the class, intelligence and polish that Michelle had.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reading this thread makes me wonder sometimes about some posters on here. Is this really a predominantly black site?

Michelle Obama is a refined, intelligent and polished black women who I think is attractive and represented this country well and was a great representation for black women and black men as well. She is also very likeable by all races and had a higher popularity rating than her hubby.

As far as her looks....she not a supermodel but that's not what her or any other First Ladies are supposed to be.

And while Melania was also not bad looking....she didnt possess the class, intelligence and polish that Michelle had.
Melania face been carved up blatantly

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
don't kid yourself, most dudes would agree with me.

her face is more symmetrical than Michelle

it still amazes me where Sasha got her beauty from

must have been from Barack. but then again Maliah looks more like Barry and she's ugly as hell
You should use a different word if you are going to appeal to "most dudes". When we think of "objectivity", it's a about mind independence for the most part, unless I have randomly stumbled upon a kantian, but even then you will still have to concede to subjectivity. Personally, Melania just looks like the average botch job, now consider her current appearance and that Michelle is her senior without any cosmetic enhancements.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
don't kid yourself, most dudes would agree with me.

her face is more symmetrical than Michelle

it still amazes me where Sasha got her beauty from

must have been from Barack
. but then again Maliah looks more like Barry and she's ugly as hell

full

stop trying to project your white woman worshipping. you've never been with a black woman and you don't even have them as friends

you are shameless with your saltiness :laff:

There's nothing to be "salty" about, I think I've been pretty open about my PAWGing on this site. :mjlol:

Trump bish still ain't cute though. :scust:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And I said it with my chest.

I've been to a meet-up. How about you superthug?
I could give zero fuks who and what you met up with. Anyone cosigning you is sus as shyt too.

said it with your chest?? Says the dude talking mad shyt online behind your computer
:mjlol:
Pump faking fugazi cac bred fukboi

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Neg on GP

:unimpressed:

Creating an alt to neg again
:stopitslime:
:mjlol::deadmanny:
There’s about 40 of them co-signed by @Morethan1 that “recently joined” the site in the past 4 weeks. Random 2015-2019 accounts with 40 messages that all of a sudden find the vigor to resurface and represent. Nothing coincidental at all- whatever works I guess.
:bryan: