Let's be honest about Michelle Obama looks...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obama_000020351.jpg

:whew::whew::banderas::banderas:
TBE First Lady, true dime

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
shyt on miss obeezy for no reason cac/c00n :mjpls:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Pointless thread and hella disrespectful.

Man. Making disparaging comments about the former first lady...

hope youre able to look at your mom in the eye with a straight knowing you went on the internet to make this dumb ass thread. I could give a fukk aboot a dap.

You dont disrespect Michelle.

end thread.

Don't care... Now neg me.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta think about the motives and the heart of a person that would start conversations like this.

They're Miserable, feel unsuccessful, a hate-filled hater, misogynistic, self-hating, feeling unloved and unfulfilled. Do you want to feel any of those ways?

Stop expending your energy with stuff like this, there's so much beauty and excitement and happiness to go get in the world, but when you fill your time with this stuff, you take away space for that good.

Time and human energy is finite. Best remember that when you see things like this, or encounter people like this.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Y'all gotta think about the motives and the heart of a person that would start conversations like this.

They're Miserable, feel unsuccessful, a hate-filled hater, misogynistic, self-hating, feeling unloved and unfulfilled. Do you want to feel any of those ways?

Stop expending your energy with stuff like this, there's so much beauty and excitement and happiness to go get in the world, but when you fill your time with this stuff, you take away space for that good.

Time and human energy is finite. Best remember that when you see things like this, or encounter people like this.

frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

Signed a hate-filled hater and Crimson Beast of Anger.
download-removebg-preview.png

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Y'all on your periods or something?

Now y'all have morals talking about "don't disrespect the first lady".

I don't care if she the first lady or not.

If she have a funny looking face I don't have to like it because she's Black and married to the first Black President...

Now neg me. :birdman:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Y'all on your periods or something?

Now y'all have morals talking about "don't disrespect the first lady".

I don't care if she the first lady or not.

If she have a funny looking face I don't have to like it because she's Black and married to the first Black President...

Now neg me. :birdman:
this place is so disingenuous

they have no problem shytting on any other black woman but Michelle is the exception

they act like she's cured cancer or given black people mass jobs

way better looking black women that have been posted on here in the smash and pass have been called ugly, but we can't call her ugly because she's married to the first "black" president. the same president who alot of people here complain about. they are acting like we are disrespecting a black female civil rights leader or something.

tlr is fake as hell, that's why I just post what ever I want to post these days regardless of their hurt feelings.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I can't believe that those bougie nikkaz The Obamas still have stans in here :heh:

I guess 8 years of murdering Africans & enabling the racist ass Bushes & Clintons isn't enough to be considered c00ns on The Coli:yeshrug:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
She bad, but them Crackas call her "big mike" and show her walking with "something" jiggling in the crotch on multiple occasions hiding it with her hand...

:patrice: